ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Get well soon Jack White (NSC) Return to archive
07-27-03 04:36 PM
Jen D http://www.nme.com/news/105655.htm
"STARS SIGN NME'S 'GET WELL JACK' CARD

KINGS OF LEON, THE CHARLATANS, THE MUSIC, THE THRILLS , THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE and THE POLYPHONIC SPREE are amongst the artists to have signed a massive NME 'GET WELL SOON' card for JACK WHITE.

The stars took time out from recent UK dates to send messages to the stricken White Stripes mainman.

"We love Jack White like a motherfucker," wrote Kings Of Leon.
"Get Well Soon Jack and listen to 'On The Western Plain' by Leadbelly", said The Thrills .
"Get Well Soon," was the brief message fromThe Music.

NME is now sending the enormous card onto Jack in Detroit.

In the meantime, it's your turn to send your best wishes to Jack White. Here at NME.COM we've put together a massive E-Card which you can sign and we will pass onto The White Stripes management for Jack to see.

All you need to do is click here now where you can write a message to show Jack that NME readers across the world are all hoping for a speedy recovery."

07-27-03 10:24 PM
mac_daddy I certainly hope he has a speedy recovery. I have tix for the first two shows in LA, and tix for a third LA show just went on sale - which, I hope, is an encouraging sign...