ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For UK fans Return to archive
07-25-03 01:43 PM
Hand of Fate The channel 4 show T4 presenter Vernon Kaye interviewed Mick in stockholm for the show but not sure when it will be shown, also Steve Wright from Radio 2 interviewed him, again not sure when it will be broadcast. Just thought i'd let you know to keep your eyes peeled.
07-25-03 02:04 PM
stewed & Keefed thanks....HoF
07-25-03 08:31 PM
Gazza The Steve Wright Show (afternoons from 2 - 5 pm on BBC radio 2) will feature interviews with all four Stones over three days next week starting on Tuesday 29th July

The Mick jagger bio airs on the Biography Channel tomorrow (saturday) at 7 pm.

VH1 ,as you would expect, are commemorating the 60th birthday of the most legendary front man and sex symbol in rock history by devoting an evenings programmes on saturday 26th July to Bon Jovi.
07-27-03 07:31 AM
Honky Tonk Man [quote]Gazza wrote:

VH1 ,as you would expect, are commemorating the 60th birthday of the most legendary front man and sex symbol in rock history by devoting an evenings programmes on saturday 26th July to Bon Jovi.

And i staggerd home last night and watched that very documentary. Well, there was nothing else on!

Alex

07-27-03 04:38 PM
Gazza you'd need to have been completely pie-eyed to have watched it! Sounds like my definition of TV Hell
07-28-03 09:31 AM
Talya Peachfeather I watched the beginning of the documentary in between channel hopping and going out - IMO it was mediocre. Bon Jovi on VH-1 were better, even though I was watching repeats I'd seen before.