ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KEITH WON"T PLAY TORONTO!! Return to archive
07-25-03 12:34 PM
Lazy Bones Canadian Prime Minister, Jean Chretien, has been rehearsing with the group.
(apologies if already posted). Still bloody funny, though.

[Edited by Lazy Bones]
07-25-03 06:42 PM
J.J.Flash You Lazy BASTARD! You scared me fella! Bloody great! Look at this guy. He's pretty ugly.
07-25-03 07:08 PM
steel driving hammer LOL!!!!

RS.com has a new video of Keith talking about the Toronto gig and to paraphrase he said he's honored to help out Toronto since Tornoto help him out in the 70's.

Scratch my back, I'll scratch your back! LOL!
07-25-03 11:33 PM
Lazy Bones If you can't make out the tattoo on his left arm, it says: "alive forever".
07-26-03 10:06 AM
WastedAway Too funny Lazy Bones! ........ LMAO ...... could you imagine what the sound check would be like?
07-26-03 12:42 PM
classic craig actually the tattoo says "Aline Forever'
Aline is Chretiens wife.
07-26-03 01:20 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
classic craig wrote:
actually the tattoo says "Aline Forever'
Aline is Chretiens wife.

Picky..lol! Thanks for the correction, Craig. Albeit, not as funny as "alive".

Btw, I unfortunately won't be at the Phoenix on the 29th. I know I'll miss a good show! I'm seeing Justin Timberlake the next day, so I'll need all the rest I can get!