ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The nastiest store... but the greatest Return to archive
07-25-03 12:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I was looking for some stuff searching on e-bay, when watching and item I noticed a familiar logo, I clicked on it and guess what? I found Nasty Habits website! and by the way is 100% new, is the nastiest store but also the coolest... do you remember this image? Well click on it and visit our chairman and executive officer's store

Also I found one of the nicest link to Rocks Off and I sincerely appreciate it, specially for calling me the genuinely insane Voodoo Chile in Wonderland LOLOLOL
07-25-03 11:06 AM
Nasty Habits Thanks, VoodooChile! I just opened a couple of weeks ago, and things are looking pretty good. Lots of new CDs, new and used LPs, and a few intriguing t-shirts we've found lying around.

Plus, Nanker, I think that the mystery of those sock puppets that haunted you recently has been solved.

See Max Lugar talk to sock puppets!
Read lots of record reviews for albums you've never heard of!
Wonder why anyone would sell vinyl in this day and age!

This site was made for people who love music as much as I do, and I hope that each and every one of you will at least go there and check it out. I spent the last three months of my life putting that monstrosity on the internet and would genuinely love some creative and constructive feedback!

and voodoo, you are genuinely insane, like all geniuses. In fact, I'm not entirely convinced that everyone on Rocks Off isn't you!

(but who would ever post on a message board as a whole bunch of different characters? that would be too weird!)
07-25-03 11:13 AM
nankerphelge Nasty you devil!!!

I knew I wasn't hallucinating sock puppets!!!

07-25-03 11:19 AM
Nasty Habits I was away from the computer for a few days and I couldn't believe they got out and came over here!

Freaked me out! I was too embarassed even to apologize.

I hope they didn't ruffle your fedora too much!
07-25-03 11:28 AM
nankerphelge Not one bit.

Although now I feel bad that I fried all my sock singles in the driveway. All that senseless death could have been avoided!!

07-25-03 11:33 AM
Zeeta Great site mate!

Visited that "sock" page...crazy bastard!!!

Was a good chuckle!

07-25-03 11:33 AM
Nasty Habits The monkeys are surprisingly insensitive to the death of plane white tubers. And blackies. As long as you didn't set fire to a brown and white sock with a red heel 150 Red Heel Monkeys could give a shit.

Now, one time I was smoking this self rolled . . .uh . . . cigarette while I was driving home, and I was hauling this crappy, no personality monkey called giveaway in the back. A bit of burning cinder flew from the window to the back seat without me noticing and landed right on that poor guy. Pretty soon I started smelling something burning, but I looked all around and I couldn't figure it out. Until I got home and realized the car was filling with smoke. Then I saw that that monkey was smokin'!

It was too late to do anything. That was one burnt up monkey.

Some of them have never forgiven me for that.

But what a way to die.
07-25-03 11:38 AM
nankerphelge Well, modern medicine has come a long way.

With cotton-graft technology, that monkey could now live a long and productive life!!

07-25-03 12:05 PM
jb Good Luck!!!
[Edited by jb]
07-25-03 03:13 PM
Factory Girl Nasty! I couldn't get into your link! However, I'm sure it is a wild & wonderful place!
07-25-03 05:17 PM
Nasty Habits Wow, that's weird, FG.

Just type in

http://www.whizzkid1.com

if you still want to go by!

Nastly!

07-25-03 05:30 PM
Factory Girl Nasty!

I was able to get in! The place is crazy and cooky.

Those sock monkeys scare me a lil' bit...lol.
07-25-03 05:46 PM
Nasty Habits You're far from the first person to tell me the sock monkeys scare them!

By the way, Zeeta - thanks for the kind words.
Thanks for the luck, counsellor.

07-25-03 06:45 PM
Martha Very nice Nasty...I'll spread the word to my music lovin' friends!
07-25-03 07:06 PM
stonedinaustralia and while most of us probably spend enough time hanging around this board as it is, nasty's site also has a m/board

we all should make the effort to put up a post now and again so that those who come across it see it as a happening and vibrant place

it's the least we can do for nasty (although while you're there you could also buy something!!) - and for the likes of joey it could be a great place to gather more new material as well as the opportunity to find a new audience for the stuff that he's already stolen from max (inter alia)and jb may find some new beatles fans to harangue

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]