ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Def Leppard Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-24-03 01:05 AM
gypsy Hell no! Have Mrs. Stonesalot grow one, snap a pic while she's sleeping, and post it for us.
Dude, you should be ashamed talking about mulletpuss and your 'Gram' in the same post.
I can't wait to see your mullet pic!
07-24-03 08:33 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Tele, are you sure you're not thinking of 'wolfpuss?' It was quite common in the 70's and 80's...and did require the use of a toothpick and/or dental floss.
I believe 'mulletpuss' would be an attempt to shave the front part, but neglect to shave the rest...resulting in a mullet. It's really difficult to describe...I would really need some kind of diagram.

Yes gypsys it was "Wolfpuss". Thank you for pointing out the difference. Either way, a weedwacker would have come in handy
07-24-03 10:00 AM
nankerphelge Gypsy, I just love it when you talk dirty in Latin!!!

How about Trenchicus Stenchicus = "Hey, I think I smell pie"

07-24-03 11:42 AM
Factory Girl What about "Pieilious Mulletatious"????

www.piemullet.com
07-24-03 08:59 PM
gypsy Ooh, FG...good one! I think you've coined a new phrase!
07-24-03 09:37 PM
telecaster gyspsy I just remember a sickening experience I had
about 4 yrs ago.

Lets just call it the "Nipple Mullet"

I think I have been blocking it out all this time

I almost threw up on the spot
07-25-03 02:06 AM
gypsy I have heard about those random nipple hairs...ewww! I mean, how could you NOT notice that you have nipmullet? Pluck 'em!
07-25-03 07:36 AM
Factory Girl Thank you, my dear gypsy. I think "nipmullet" is most amusing.

How's the "new home" front?
07-25-03 07:30 PM
gypsy I've been meaning to PM you. Thanks for asking about the house. I am so excited...we will probably close next week. We've already picked out the new shingles for the roof...had the termite inspection...and tomorrow is the day where we go with the home inspector to thoroughly inspect it. I can't wait 'til we can finally move in.
How's everything with you?
07-26-03 02:09 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, I shall PM you. Everything sounds great on your house front. Best of Luck!!
07-26-03 02:21 PM
gypsy Hey, FG! We found out a few things today during the home inspection. A few bad things, and a few good. Mostly good, thank God. A lot of things I wouldn't have expected, since the house is pretty new.
Page: 1 2 3