ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: White Stripes 7-23-07 (nsc) Return to archive
24th July 2007 03:38 PM
lotsajizz Another super show by the White Stripes. I went with my 14 year old daughter again, who accompanied me in '05 when we saw them. I felt guilty with her around so I did not oggle the college girls as much as I would have liked. The show was near a sell out, maybe 7-8,000 in a 9,000 capacity venue--B.U.'s hockey/basketball arena. The opener, Dan Sartrain, was very good...rockabilly/punky with clever lyrics from a power trio. The main act came on at 8:40-ish. Jack and Meg just get better and better. Their interplay is a joy to watch. They are also the first band I ever saw have their roadies dress in uniforms! Meg is lookin' miiiiighty tasty nowadays. Setlist...

Dead Leaves & the Dirty Ground

When I hear my name

Hotel Yorba

300 MPH outpour blues

Cannon >

Slowly turning into you

Lord, send me an angel

Catch Hell Blues

Same Boy you always known

In the cold, cold night (Meg plays organ)

Apple Blossom

Hello Operator

Icky Thump >

Ball & Biscuit

Encore:

My Doorbell (Jack on Bass)

Just don't know what to do with myself (intro tease) > I think I smell a rat >

Rag and Bone (no lyrics) >

Screwdriver > I think I smell a rat

7 Nation Army

Boll Weevil

Smooth drive home....quick stop for a burger and some Merlot and home by midnight...still draggin' today!
24th July 2007 04:36 PM
Gazza Nice. hope they come this way again soon. They make a helluva racket for just the 2 of them
24th July 2007 05:32 PM
lotsajizz Yes they do. When I first saw them live that was my exact impression "wow, for two people they make a LOT of sound!!". The red-white thang, the way he sings to her, his Page like guitaring, her Moe Tucker like drummin', her sweet breasts....ah, but I digress, you get the point....
24th July 2007 05:37 PM
fireontheplatter you should have flashed meg white....hell a lot the chicks do it to mick. you never know sometimes..maybe she would have thought you tastey too
24th July 2007 05:43 PM
lotsajizz I did shout out my love for her!
25th July 2007 12:41 PM
TornAndFrayed Incredible live band... and they keep getting better and better.
They played MSG yesterday. Here is a direct download of the full show (lossless .flac): http://www.nyctaper.com/?p=35
25th July 2007 01:09 PM
Saint Sway I'm dyin to see the Stripes again, but I skipped their MSG show last night. Prefer to see them somewhere smaller.

actually what I really want is for the stones to stick Woody's wig and a fake nose on Jack White and sneak him in as Woody's replacement
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)