ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boston Rocks Return to archive
24th July 2007 01:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Rock ’n’ roll history was made - and recorded - in Beantown

By Dave Wedge
Boston Herald Chief Enterprise Reporter
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday’s release of “The Doors Live in Boston 1970” adds another chapter to the history of made-in-Boston rock ’n’ roll recordings.

One of the most famous is Fleetwood Mac’s classic “Live in Boston,” a two-volume show recorded at the former Boston Tea Party. Fans have praised the 1970 live show as capturing the band at the top of its game.

In 2004, The Who released “Live in Boston,” an emotional 2002 concert at Mansfield’s Tweeter Center that took place just days after the death of bassist John Entwistle.

In 2001, Pearl Jam released two live shows recorded in Boston in August 2000. The Grateful Dead released discs recorded live at the Boston Music Hall (now the Wang Theatre) in 1973 and at Boston Garden in 1991.

Some other local live landmarks:

Bob Seger, “Nine Tonight” - half of it was recorded in Seger’s native Detroit, half in his home away from home, Boston Garden: enough to claim it for our own.

U2: “Elevation Tour 2001” - another Garden party (or from what was then called the FleetCenter) on DVD only.

G.G. Allin, “Banned in Boston” - includes a 1982 live show from the Channel nightclub.

Utopia, featuring Todd Rundgren, “Live in Boston 1982.”

The Pixies, “Live at the Paradise in Boston” - DVD from a 2004 concert.

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, “Live from the Middle East.”

24th July 2007 02:41 PM
Starbuck 2007: TTM helps to make boston one of the worst posting towns on the map....slightly above omaha.

seriously...even you can do better than this one. my god!
24th July 2007 02:58 PM
Fiji Joe Kansas City represents...hard
24th July 2007 03:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG GHEY!!!

24th July 2007 03:07 PM
Starbuck meg?
24th July 2007 03:10 PM
MrPleasant So far all I dragged out of him is he's from Bahston.
24th July 2007 03:13 PM
PartyDoll MEG I think Starbuck might have Boston beat..by a wig!!! or maybe a groupie
24th July 2007 03:32 PM
Starbuck come now meg....you dig guys who play dress up...it's totally your style...
24th July 2007 03:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
come now meg....you dig guys who play dress up...it's totally your style...

How did ya guess, Sailor Boy!!!

24th July 2007 05:36 PM
Starbuck that shot should be a header.
24th July 2007 05:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
that shot should be a header.

It is a header...on the Elton John message board
25th July 2007 01:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
seriously...even you can do better than this one. my god!

Everyone loves Boston. I think it's because of the history, culture and sophistication.
25th July 2007 01:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Everyone loves Boston. I think it's because of the history, culture and sophistication.

And the Red Sox...America's Team.
25th July 2007 01:45 PM
lotsajizz Yankees Suck
25th July 2007 02:41 PM
CraigP I love that dirty water.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)