ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Newspaper review of stones 7/21/66 concert Return to archive
23rd July 2007 12:14 PM
cabledogg2 This is from the Oregonian newspaper out of portland.I Found this stuck between the pages of a 1966 tour program i recently aquired. The last paragraph kills me.......and remember that has 2 be divided at least 5 ways if not more?

Link below

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z106/cabledogg2/?action=view¤t=WarMemorialColiseumreviewJuly211966.jpg
[Edited by cabledogg2]
[Edited by cabledogg2]
23rd July 2007 12:42 PM
Jumping Jack Same boring set list as the night before, LOL?
23rd July 2007 01:01 PM
gimmekeef I boycotted the 65 tour....no way was I paying $2.50 to get in....Plus the 8 cents fanclub fee....
23rd July 2007 01:24 PM
aladdinstory

yeah that '66 tour sucked, they played too many warhorses, show was barely an hour, mick rushed his vocals, too busy jumping around instead of singing...plus you couldn't hear the guitars! charlie was great though!
23rd July 2007 03:42 PM
Joey
quote:
aladdinstory wrote:

yeah that '66 tour sucked,

Mick Jagger bedded Linda Eastman ( McCartney ) on that tour .
23rd July 2007 08:18 PM
Brainbell Jangler I attended the Stones' next appearance in Portland--during the B2B tour!

I was not at the 1966 shows, being not quite 12 years old at the time. But as an Oregonian paperboy then, I must have delivered dozens of copies of the article you found.
23rd July 2007 10:25 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I boycotted the 65 tour....no way was I paying $2.50 to get in....Plus the 8 cents fanclub fee....

Fucking bastard Cohl.

Anybod get into the Rattlesnake Inn that night?
[Edited by robpop]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)