ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: One Hit (To The Body) - Alternate DW lyrics Return to archive
23rd July 2007 11:17 AM
rogerriffin This morning i out from the box the Alternate Dirty Work, and remember that "One Hit " have another lyrics, can anyone type it here?

My listening is too poor

Thanks in advanced.
23rd July 2007 11:46 AM
Throwaway I can only make out the "so help me God," the chorus, and a few other lines.. the rest sounds like some foreign language. Sorry, maybe there is a clearer mix that I don't have.
23rd July 2007 02:13 PM
Erik_Snow Mick don't have the words himself on that One Hit version, just like the official Jiving Sister Fanny - it's just noises sounding like English....apart from phrases...."name of the game"..."if you need insecurity"..."evrytime that you call my name"
23rd July 2007 02:20 PM
Joey " ... have another lyrics, can anyone type it here?
My listening is too poor ... I am having a bad day "

23rd July 2007 07:39 PM
fireontheplatter you fell out of the clear blue sky to the darkness below...the smell of you flesh excites me, my blood starts to flow..so help me go. you burst in in a blaze of light.....

ok now you're on your own
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)