ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Tammy Faye! Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd July 2007 10:21 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
pdog wrote:
What a weird country the USA is.

Lol, just the phenomenon of 'Televangalists' alone is weird to me, hehehe! I don't think Holland ever really had something similar, with all the theatrics and drama. A shortcoming of ours. Would have made for great comedy on TV no doubt!

So, was this Tammy innocent in that story or what?
23rd July 2007 10:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Lol, just the phenomenon of 'Televangalists' alone is weird to me, hehehe! I don't think Holland ever really had something similar, with all the theatrics and drama. A shortcoming of ours. Would have made for great comedy on TV no doubt!

So, was this Tammy innocent in that story or what?

No. Not televangelist per se, but the Dutch did produce Brother Andrew the Bible Smuggler. Great libertarian that guy.
23rd July 2007 10:46 AM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

we are all crying inside!

Speaking of ' inside ' , that last one burned !

OUCH !!!

*** PHEW !!! ***

" The kid sure poops in the morning Ronnie ! "

Brown Stinky !!! ™
23rd July 2007 11:41 AM
charlotte all of this unfolded right in my back yard...it was fucking incredable...PassTheLootClub

after smoking and drinking bourbon(JimBeamBlack) all day...those bastards had me crying and thank goodness my loved ones hid the checkbook!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd July 2007 01:21 PM
sammy davis jr. Tammy Faye could cry on cue.
23rd July 2007 01:34 PM
monkey_man I'm shorting Maybelline as we speak. . .
23rd July 2007 01:49 PM
robpop We could all say well the Baker's stole money off of people. Who were these stupid Bible belt mother-fuckers who sent them money so they could get a place in the Knigdom of God. Through a Bribe? If you want a place in heaven get your head out of your Bible Belt fake ass, and start doing some fucking good. For Christ's sake, if you were right God would have been on your side during the Civil War.

The Baker's were geniuses. They took out a Bible waved it around, and said send me money so I can give it to God. People did. Sounds like what somebody did to become Commander in chief of the US. Not once, but twice.

Sorry. I fell better now.

Sorry. I fell better now.

[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
23rd July 2007 01:55 PM
MrPleasant RIP
23rd July 2007 02:29 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
No. Not televangelist per se, but the Dutch did produce Brother Andrew the Bible Smuggler. Great libertarian that guy.

Interesting... hmmm, never heard of him either, but Wikipedia filled me in .
23rd July 2007 02:31 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Interesting... hmmm, never heard of him either, but Wikipedia filled me in .

Congratulations AngieGirl on the recent birth of your new baby boy .
23rd July 2007 03:33 PM
sammy davis jr. God put the smack down on Tammy Faye
23rd July 2007 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
God put the smack down on Tammy Faye

The Fifth Floor Mens Room ( SE Corner ) is Completely , COMPLETELY out of toilet paper .

You have been warned .

Stinky !

23rd July 2007 06:27 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
wasted wrote:

I find your posts disturbing

why?
23rd July 2007 06:29 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

so you're cutting back on happy hour and buffalo wings? good for you!

any chance we could get you to cut back on posting as well?

prolly not.....
23rd July 2007 06:40 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

That's not true. One problem is, however, that people in charge are far more concerned about making money than saving lives.

exactly...
23rd July 2007 07:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
robpop wrote:
Who were these stupid Bible belt mother-fuckers who sent them money so they could get a place in the Kingdom of God.

I thought they were buying condo space at Heritage Village.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
23rd July 2007 07:39 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I would watch the PTL show back in the early 80's for a goof after a buzz was laid on --- she and Jim were a hoot....imagine how hick-ish you'd have to be to be give $ to those clowns

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."--H.L. Mencken
23rd July 2007 07:50 PM
robpop
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I thought they were buying condo space at Heritage Village.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

They promised Noah, Moses, John the Baptist, Luke, Paul, Job, Peter as staff there. Also noted that they were working on deals with Joseph, Mary, JC himself, and this guy below to someday work as greeters.

[Edited by robpop]
23rd July 2007 07:54 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
robpop wrote:

They promised Noah, Moses, John the Baptist, Luke, Paul, Job, Peter as staff there. Also noted that they were working on deals with Joseph, Mary, and JC himself to someday work as greeters.

at walmart?
23rd July 2007 07:57 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

at walmart?

No at Heritage Village. Sounds like the fucking projects. Christ's projects. Free Kool-aid.

Gin and Juice.

[Edited by robpop]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)