ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beggars to Black & Blue Return to archive
22nd July 2007 02:47 PM
pdog You can drive from LA to SF, playing just Stones starting with Beggars all the way to Black and Blue around Memory Motel as long as you avg 90 MPH and take very quick pit stops. Unfortunately bay bridge toll plaza traffic prevented keeping it under 6 hours.

Had a great time, missed you guys, somewhat. Needed this vacation. My batteries feel recharged. Time to hit the streets and get back to reality.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
22nd July 2007 02:49 PM
Gazza Nice pic. Good to see ya back.
22nd July 2007 03:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Nice pic. Good to see ya back.

It's nice to be home. I should add, there was some addl. songs, b-sides, singles and a a few unreleased songs so the time was about 30 or more mins over the album lengths. Very enjoyable drive north from LA.

22nd July 2007 03:41 PM
charlotte nice picture pdog, glad you and the family had a nice vacation....also glad to see the negotiations between your attorney (JB) and the unholy trinity worked out in your favor so you could resume postings...hopefully they (those bastards) locked you in to a long lucrative deal very similar to the one made by victoria and david (gazza still has not recovered)...
22nd July 2007 03:49 PM
pdog
quote:
charlotte wrote:
nice picture pdog, glad you and the family had a nice vacation....also glad to see the negotiations between your attorney (JB) and the unholy trinity worked out in your favor so you could resume postings...hopefully they (those bastards) locked you in to a long lucrative deal very similar to the one made by victoria and david (gazza still has not recovered)...

I've got final say if I'm traded to another board...
Like most players who ink a big deal, I'm going to coast for a while and won't play hard until my contract is almost up.
22nd July 2007 03:58 PM
LadyJane Welcome home, P.

YOur absurd humor was sorely missed.

Your boys are SOOOOOOOO damned CUTE.

Auntie LJ.

22nd July 2007 04:28 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Welcome home, P.

YOur absurd humor was sorely missed.

Your boys are SOOOOOOOO damned CUTE.

Auntie LJ.

They take after all their RO aunts and uncles.
22nd July 2007 04:38 PM
PartyDoll MEG Glad you survived Mickey and friends! What a good looking family you have!!!

Good to have you back!!
22nd July 2007 04:59 PM
Jumacfly Nice to read you again Pdog , glad you had a good time with your cutie family
22nd July 2007 06:37 PM
mrhipfl Ha! You don't look so tough.

Nice pic.
22nd July 2007 07:28 PM
texile that's sweet p-dog.
but does the family ever get sick of the stones?
22nd July 2007 07:32 PM
SweetVirginia Welcome home, Pdog!

We have missed you.

xoxo
SV
22nd July 2007 07:34 PM
Erik_Snow Nice family photo!
So next trip will be Hey Negrita -> Sex Drive ? It will be ups and downs on that ride...
23rd July 2007 03:42 AM
pdog
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Ha! You don't look so tough.

Nice pic.

too tough too die....
24th July 2007 01:46 PM
rocker P-Dog,

I thought you were going to make me a boot of the 72 Dallas shows?
24th July 2007 04:10 PM
Izzyboy
quote:
pdog wrote:

too tough too die....

You're a pussy.........
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)