ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP John Cleese (NSC) (joke) Return to archive
21st July 2007 01:54 AM
the good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3v-OCYYIuM
21st July 2007 02:34 AM
gotdablouse erm...got me worried there for a minute, JC is the best !
21st July 2007 02:48 AM
sirmoonie Yeah. Had to Google up to see if he really was dead. As far as I can tell he isn't.

Lets save RIP posts for individuals that Stones' fans intimately care about. Like Jerry Falwell and stuff.
21st July 2007 02:54 AM
the good Sorry guys. Great clip though.
21st July 2007 07:32 AM
fireontheplatter can i have his liver?
21st July 2007 09:07 AM
lotsajizz I think Larry Hagman's got dibs on it....
21st July 2007 09:53 AM
corgi37 Fuck Hagman. He's a twat.
21st July 2007 10:15 AM
Gazza
quote:
the good wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3v-OCYYIuM

For fuck sake, my jaw dropped when I saw the title of this thread.....I've amended it to show its a joke.
21st July 2007 10:26 AM
lotsajizz Thank you Gazza, I was highly upset and getting sad when I was opening the thread....shame on its original creator!
21st July 2007 10:28 AM
Gazza
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Thank you Gazza, I was highly upset and getting sad when I was opening the thread....shame on its original creator!

He's not dead. He's just 'stunned'
21st July 2007 11:06 AM
mojoman
quote:
Gazza wrote:

For fuck sake, my jaw dropped when I saw the title of this thread.....I've amended it to show its a joke.

same here. i saw this at 2.00 a.m on the brink of passing out and immediately started checking reuters and the BBC!!! fuck!!! one of the funniest men in the world!!!
21st July 2007 12:43 PM
Bloozehound That's not a joke, that's a severe behavioral disorder!
21st July 2007 03:22 PM
the good Sorry again. For some reason I assumed that when people saw it was a thread about Cleese they would know it was a joke. Didn't mean to freak anyone out.
23rd July 2007 03:14 AM
Stonesthrow
quote:
Gazza wrote:

He's not dead. He's just 'stunned'

Is he kippin' on his back while pining for the fjords?
23rd July 2007 02:27 PM
MrPleasant Without Cleese, who would we still have? (At the movies, I mean.)

Steve Martin can be funny, but his late stuff is awful.

I liked those Pet Detective movies. Carey's "serious" stuff is depressing.

Woody Allen is old. Match Point: a substandard product, well directed though.

The ZAZ bros. are MIA.

Just think about the comedies from the eighties: they stunk then, now they seem like masterpieces. Sixteen Candles (" I can't believe my grandmother actually felt me up"), Funny Farm (Chevy Chase's wife says something like "you've sunken into a pit of depression and alcoholism! And you're enjoying it!") or those dumb John Cusack films. Even Porky's seems like Hamlet, standing next to Adam Sandles's movies or (the new) Producers. (Zero Mostel is very missed. A Funny Thing Happened On The Way to The Forum turned out to be hilariously great, even though the songs get corny at times.)

Dude Where's My Car?: I honestly enjoyed it. It had a song from Ween. And that South Park movie bited. And Saving Silverman: greatest film ever.

About TV: Family Man (Guy, whatever) and Simpsons. Plus Curb Your Enthusiasm. And reruns of those (simpletons) Friends, Sopranos (it was funny a lot of times) and Married With Children.

I don't particularly care for that Office stuff. It isn't that smart; entertaining though. And My Name Is Earl is very good although there's a moralistic scent there that doesn't suit with me. [Wouldn't it be great if Earl went nuts and began to activally dislike karma?]

Saturday Night Live can be surprising. If they work hard.

That's it.

Best,
Detective Nordberg.

[Edited with my dick]

[Edited by MrPleasant]
[Edited by MrPleasant]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)