ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Now it's time to apreciate 1973 tour , say what gig is the best for you!! Return to archive
19th July 2007 04:56 PM
riffkeither Definitly for me it's LONDON EMPIRE POOL EARLY SHOW
great Mick TAYLOR on it and an incredible KEITH........
JAG performing his best and Charlie beat them up
BILL doing his great groove
what do you thing about GIMME SHELTER or DANCING WITH MR D

YOU KNOW THE TIME OF THE GREAT BAND WAS REALLY A FABULOUS PERIOD.............
19th July 2007 07:22 PM
Tom Brussels by far
19th July 2007 07:25 PM
fireontheplatter it most certainy was....or at least i was told so.

god bless the stones man...and your flashbacks.
19th July 2007 07:48 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
riffkeither wrote:
Definitly for me it's LONDON EMPIRE POOL EARLY SHOW
great Mick TAYLOR on it and an incredible KEITH........
JAG performing his best and Charlie beat them up
BILL doing his great groove
what do you thing about GIMME SHELTER or DANCING WITH MR D

YOU KNOW THE TIME OF THE GREAT BAND WAS REALLY A FABULOUS PERIOD.............

I've never heard this show. Only '73 I have are Brussells and, I think, Perth. Can I find it online?
19th July 2007 07:51 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Tom wrote:
Brussels by far

i'd also say Brussels but only just - brussels is a magnificent performance - with a great deal of its power a function of its precision

however in Perth and at least one of the Sydney shows (the one i've heard but cannot recall exact details off the top of my head) there is wildness - almost a flat out anarchy in the energy the band generates (taylors guitar in SFM for example takes the song and the band into a whole other stratosphere)

those performances are some how (imho) far more "out there" than brussels - like they pulled out ALL the stops -
but brussels i think the individual performances are better
19th July 2007 07:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

I've never heard this show. Only '73 I have are Brussells and, I think, Perth. Can I find it online?

Its on our torrent site as of a few hours ago.
19th July 2007 08:12 PM
texile
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

i'd also say Brussels but only just - brussels is a magnificent performance - with a great deal of its power a function of its precision

however in Perth and at least one of the Sydney shows (the one i've heard but cannot recall exact details off the top of my head) there is wildness - almost a flat out anarchy in the energy the band generates (taylors guitar in SFM for example takes the song and the band into a whole other stratosphere)

those performances are some how (imho) far more "out there" than brussels - like they pulled out ALL the stops -
but brussels i think the individual performances are better

stoned aussie,
you've nailed it perfectly.
brussels is the best RECORDING of the 73 tour -
but in australia, the raw energy of the band, taylor's leads and jagger's voice (he was SINGING) have a heat that can't be matched -
the australian gigs are the greatest represenattion of the stones live - period.
19th July 2007 09:28 PM
Got Me Rockin Wait you guys mean the bootleg I have of the Stones Atlantic City show in 2006 isn't?

IT HAS STREETS OF LOVE FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD.
19th July 2007 09:33 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Its on our torrent site as of a few hours ago.

Well, I'll be...
20th July 2007 04:41 PM
Chuck Perth 2/24, and Sydney 2/26 & 2/27.

20th July 2007 05:56 PM
Joey

Brussels

JACKY !
20th July 2007 06:08 PM
riffkeither nicaraguan benefit concert is also a great one, with an incredible intro on it's all over now, with no expectations
on January 18th 1973.
21st July 2007 10:10 AM
corgi37 Can you believe my sister didnt got to the Melbourne show because she was sick! Gave her tickets to a friend. Her hubby went.

What a wimp!

Well, she is a Beatles fan, so there ya go.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)