ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The I really miss pdog thread Return to archive
19th July 2007 08:20 AM
jostorm I do.
And I wish he came back.
19th July 2007 10:42 AM
fanfucker He plays music with the "Lucky Stiffs"
19th July 2007 10:50 AM
Nellcote Did he make the transition as well?
19th July 2007 11:57 AM
Gazza he'll be back...

'Come in, Travis'
19th July 2007 12:01 PM
PartyDoll MEG he is having fun with Mickey and friends...

Just imagine the photos when he gets back
19th July 2007 12:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
he'll be back...

'Come in, Travis'

Please provide the small list of posters who kept their word when they left:

Fleabit?? anyone else?
19th July 2007 12:42 PM
SweetVirginia Pdog did not say he was leaving forever. Just taking a break due to some crap he was receiving from a poster on the board. He's on vacation at the moment anyway.

He'll be back. We need him.

SV

19th July 2007 12:45 PM
Starbuck amnesty for the all night drug prowling wolf!

pdog, god bless his mowhawk, is perhaps being a bit of a drama queen here...leaving because of fire on the platter? everybody knows that guy is a six fingered cock monkey...
19th July 2007 01:03 PM
Dan PDog left? Did I miss something? Probably a good thing I only look at about 5% of the threads here.
19th July 2007 01:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
PDog left? Did I miss something? Probably a good thing I only look at about 5% of the threads here.

I also did not know that pDog left. I like pdog and wish him a happy vacation.
19th July 2007 01:20 PM
mojoman i see dead people
19th July 2007 01:52 PM
GotToRollMe I miss him too, Jo.
No, Dan, he didn't say he was leaving...just taking a little vacation is all.
19th July 2007 01:54 PM
monkey_man
19th July 2007 02:12 PM
MrPleasant I miss lunch.

And pdog too.
19th July 2007 05:07 PM
fireontheplatter once he gets over himself he'll be back.

and hopefully he'll realise he is not the only one on this planet who has something to say.
19th July 2007 05:09 PM
lotsajizz how'd you get the sixth digit?
19th July 2007 10:38 PM
Sid Vicious
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
once he gets over himself he'll be back.

and hopefully he'll realise he is not the only one on this planet who has something to say.

You have nothing to say, you're a total loser, I know losers!

Pdog he did it his way!
20th July 2007 05:16 AM
jostorm There you have it, pdog, we all miss you!
Hope you're having a nice vacation, looking forward to reading your posts soon......

PS: Gazza: what's the "Come in, Travis" thing about??? What is the poet trying to tell us????
20th July 2007 06:53 AM
SweetVirginia I'll jump in to enlighten you, Jo. Gazza's calling him that because pdog now has a mohawk, which makes him look like DiNiro in Taxi Driver. (His character's name was Travi Bickle.
20th July 2007 07:02 AM
corgi37 Wow, i didnt know pdog left either. Well, u fuckers cant get rid of me. I'm here for ever! Like Herpes.

How many people have left vowing to never return, only to, well, return?
20th July 2007 07:21 AM
Gazza
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I'll jump in to enlighten you, Jo. Gazza's calling him that because pdog now has a mohawk, which makes him look like DiNiro in Taxi Driver. (His character's name was Travi Bickle.

That, plus the fact that Pdog IS a taxi driver.

The "Come in, Travis" line comes from The Clash song 'Red Angel Dragnet', which quotes Travis Bickle and which I JUST happened to be listening to at the time.

quote:
jostorm wrote:
What is the poet trying to tell us????

"Poet" LMAO. We already have a resident "Pretentious Poet" on here, and it ain't me. Maybe he'll wax something lyrical about pdog's impending return.
[Edited by Gazza]
20th July 2007 08:13 AM
charlotte pdog is being represented by JB...who is very busy negotiating a new contract with the unholy trinity for posting rights...according to ShowBiz-a breakthrough is eminent
20th July 2007 09:26 AM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
charlotte wrote:
pdog is being represented by JB...who is very busy negotiating a new contract with the unholy trinity for posting rights...according to ShowBiz-a breakthrough is eminent

Hollywood insiders have him named as a possible regular guest host on the Emmy Award winning television program "That's Postin'!"
20th July 2007 09:27 AM
Joey
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

Hollywood insiders have him named as a possible regular guest host on the Emmy Award winning television program "That's Postin'!"

Here is a really nice picture of the Maxlugar , Nanky and Sparky during MUCH happier times ( circa 1999 )

...and another ( circa 1999 )

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
20th July 2007 09:34 AM
mojoman pdoggy style
20th July 2007 09:41 AM
Erik_Snow I didn't know Pdog left, either -
it might explain why the threads have so few replies lately. Funny poster indeed. He'll be back...
23rd July 2007 07:41 AM
jostorm IT'S OFFICIAL: HE'S BACK!!!!!
And I'm so excited I'm typing this with a "Norwegian Blue"....

By the way: thanks Gazza and SweetVirginia for the extra "tuition"...
As a matter of fact, I shall start a thread one day soon about all these other little things regarding Rocks Off that I don't quite understand and that I need to ask you all about...Well, when I have more than 5 minutes to "waste", that is, (my employer's word, not mine! :cool, work's getting rather manic around here....
Have a good week, my dysfunctional family!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)