ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Backstage at Estadi Olimpia de Munjuic, Barcelona, España - 21 June 2007
Felicidades a nuestros grandes amigos españoles
© Guillem!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: floor tickets for London 23/8 on TM Return to archive
18th July 2007 07:30 AM
Gazza http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/806216

Floor tickets, Block C3 Row D
[Edited by Gazza]
19th July 2007 07:02 AM
speedfreakjive surprising, thought theyd all sold
19th July 2007 07:21 AM
Gazza
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
surprising, thought theyd all sold

they were.

They just make more available for some reason or another nearer the date of the show. Could be seats that become available due to them finalising the layout of the stage, returns from travel/package companies or just some that are held back to combat ticket touts etc.

some were also newly available for the 1st night when I looked a few hours ago as well.

Nothing for the 3rd night, although stargreen and seetickets both had a handful left when I looked a few days ago.
20th July 2007 03:30 AM
Slavegirl There are still tickets available for this show. I will be in London on the 21st and I really want to go, but I don't think the tickets will get to me in time, as I leave the States on the 15th of August. Sigh...whats a girl to do? Anybody know of someone selling an extra ticket? Maybe I could pick it up from someone in London or they could mail it to me now...ha in my dreams...
20th July 2007 07:26 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
There are still tickets available for this show. I will be in London on the 21st and I really want to go, but I don't think the tickets will get to me in time, as I leave the States on the 15th of August. Sigh...whats a girl to do? Anybody know of someone selling an extra ticket? Maybe I could pick it up from someone in London or they could mail it to me now...ha in my dreams...

If you're going to be in London anyway, you should give it a shot. I know that with US Ticketmaster you can get the tickets mailed to you immediately...not sure how it works with UK Ticketmaster. Gazza would probably know though. Good luck - hope you get to go!
20th July 2007 08:18 AM
Gazza
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
There are still tickets available for this show. I will be in London on the 21st and I really want to go, but I don't think the tickets will get to me in time, as I leave the States on the 15th of August. Sigh...whats a girl to do? Anybody know of someone selling an extra ticket? Maybe I could pick it up from someone in London or they could mail it to me now...ha in my dreams...

Phone them and you can arrange a will-call.
+44(0)161 385 1138

(drop the zero if calling from overseas. '44' is the code for the UK)

The London tickets have started arriving at UK addresses today so there shouldnt be a problem getting any mailed out in time.

20th July 2007 09:19 AM
danielharris627 So tempted...afraid I don't quite have enough though
20th July 2007 01:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
So tempted...afraid I don't quite have enough though

Do a few favours for your folks. You may never get another chance.
20th July 2007 01:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/806216

Floor tickets, Block C3 Row D
[Edited by Gazza]

Sadly , I shall NOT leave Nebraska this tour .....

.....or any tour for THAT matter .

20th July 2007 02:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sadly , I shall NOT leave Nebraska this tour .....

.....or any tour for THAT matter .

Nebraska?

You've barely left the toilet this tour, let alone friggin' Nebraska...
20th July 2007 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Nebraska?

You've barely left the toilet this tour, let alone friggin' Nebraska...

Gazza .....................................

I kinda wished you had not said the word " Toilet " :

******** END TRANSMISSION *********

'kins
20th July 2007 03:30 PM
voodoopug This tour is not selling well.
22nd July 2007 12:19 PM
gimmekeef Nebraska is the toilet folks.......How do you think cornhuskers came about?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)