ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday, MIck!!! Return to archive
07-25-02 07:57 PM
WahWahWoody Happy birthday to the best frontman in rock history. Enjoy the day with the boys in Toronto. Keep it up !!!
Hopefully we'll have the "BIG" birthday party next year at Hockenheim, Germany. Mick, the band and 80,000 fans....
07-25-02 07:59 PM
WahWahWoody By the way, it's the 26th , 2 a.m. here in Europe.
07-25-02 07:59 PM
Turner Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you.... you know the rest
07-25-02 08:12 PM
Scot Rocks Happy 59th Mick, and keep performing on stage like you are off stage and this tour will rock!!!!!!!

"Financially sa'ified...Sexually sa'isfied...y'know philosophically...tryin'"

07-26-02 12:01 AM
KeepRigid Happy Birthday, Mick!

To celebrate, I will take gypsy to dinner and a movie tonight. Maybe a film with a horny British guy getting some brown sugar in the seventies?
07-26-02 12:30 AM
Martha I rung in the occasion by listening to "No Security" while I cleaned house in the heat and humidity..Happy Birthday Mick!!! You STILL rock like nobody else!!!
07-26-02 02:24 AM
gypsy HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICK! LOOKIN' DAMN GOOD FOR 59!
07-26-02 03:44 AM
Irina Happy Birthday, Mick! You are the best, and all my best wishes to You
With great respect and just with love Irina
07-26-02 04:34 AM
Jumacfly Happy B Day Mick!!!
you re the fu**ing best performer man!!!
and you still kick ass!!

best from France, see you at la fourchette!!!
07-26-02 06:42 AM
parmeda Oh..Mick! ...WAIT! Pretend I'm Marylyn....

...Haaappy Biiirthhhday...tooo yoooou... Haaappy Biiirthhhday...tooo yooooou... Haaappy BIIIIRTHHHDAY...Missster Jaaaaggger... Happy Birthdaaaay tooo yooooooooooou .

Come and look me up in Chicago, AND I WILL bake you a cake! (That's a promise...)

All the best Mick, and thank you for being YOU.

Pam @--)---
07-26-02 07:34 AM
Maxlugar Happy Birthday Mick!!!

I hope the world realizes what a treasure you are and how lucky we are that you are still going strong.

Tonight I will raise my glass (many actually) to the greatest performer in music history!

Have a great one!

AND DON'T DO ANY COKE TONIGHT!!!

Maxy!
07-26-02 08:33 AM
nankerphelge Hey Mick!

From one devil to another -- Happy Birthday!!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do...
<--- Get it! Devils do everything! Ha!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road