ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Club Date Announced ! Return to archive
07-25-02 02:25 PM
Joey Hello My Stonesian Kin ...............

I have recently gotten in the habit of pulling up www.ticketmaster.com to see if the Rolling Stones have secretly been adding more concert dates . Well , guess what ??? The Stones have not been adding dates , but Paul McCartney and The WHO have been adding performances . The " TWO " are performing a CLUB DATE at the " House of Blues " in Chicago on September 23rd with Eddie Vedder as the opening act . Tickets go on sale at High Noon TODAY ! -- Cost ???? A measily 400.00 a tix .

For those of you who live in the Chicagoland area .... go for it ! Steele ............are you listening ?

Now if only the Rolling Stones would announce more club dates .......Mick .....Keith ......can't you hear me screaming ?????

" Help Me Ronnie "

Club " Clubby Bear " Joey

He only sees the Stones in Clubs

07-25-02 02:29 PM
Jaxx i know what you mean. im waiting for the stones to announce a date for a denver club gig. they are only scheduled for an arena show here and i feel totally gypped. there are rumours of a club gig however, at a rather popular venue. another chance to get stashed out unless just once "the" prayer is answered.
07-25-02 02:33 PM
luxury1 Jaxx--off the topic--but don't you just love Mick's biceps in your avatar (I have that same photo on my frig.)He sure can work it for a skinny white dude.
07-25-02 02:38 PM
Lazy Bones Must have something to do with the Broncos..?!
07-25-02 02:39 PM
Jaxx not in early february! must have something to do with possible blizzard conditions....
07-25-02 03:33 PM
Martha Just exactly HOW many club dates are scheduled for the Stones Stadium, Arenas and Clubs deal anyway...I think I've counted 4 or 5 total...that seems a bit fucked in my calculations.

How many of you...Stonesian kin...are making it to the club gigs anyway?

Sad, sad, sad.
07-25-02 03:38 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
not in early february! must have something to do with possible blizzard conditions....

Lol...I was just being a jackass, Jaxx. Fire away...
07-25-02 03:39 PM
jb I wish Joey would stop pushing the McCartney tour!
07-25-02 03:57 PM
Scot Rocks
quote:
I wish Joey would stop pushing the McCartney tour!

lol jb, the breasted one already does more than enough himself, his middle names are publicity and opportunity, remember that song 'freedom'...

Mark
07-25-02 04:01 PM
jb "freedom"-the song he played not once, but twice, at the concert for NYC...Opportunity and publicity-using the 9/11 tragedy to promote an album even lamer than GITD! Atleast Mick realized, or Keith advised him, not to promote that less than stellar albumat the 9/11 concert...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road