ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My ticket sucks!!!! fuck yeah!!!! Return to archive
07-25-02 01:24 PM
beer Hello boys and girls. I've noticed quite a few of you have scored really good tickets to see the Stones on the upcoming tour.
Not me. I will see The Stones in the Tacoma Dome. My seat will probably be in south Seattle somewhere.
But I don't care. Everybody has told me that the Tacoma Dome is awful for concerts. I don't doubt it.
But I am stoked to see em 1 more time. My point is this: I will still have a great time and get to witness the greatest rock and roll band ever. I worked very hard for the money i spent on my crappy ticket. All I want is a couple obscure songs(torn and frayed, sway, etc.)
So i will raise my glass to all the other people out there with shitty tickets! Hahaha! For we are truely blessed!!!
07-25-02 01:33 PM
T&A Great attitude....you know I was just perusing Ticketbastard the other day and noticed you could still get pretty decent seats at the lower price ranges to Tacoma. I mean these seats weren't on the floor but they were down low across from the small stage.
07-25-02 02:25 PM
Jaxx i hear ya. getting in is everything. once in, a good viewing/dancing spot can usually be scammed or procurred, depending on how you look at it....
07-25-02 02:30 PM
TomL That's the attitude. If your in, your where it's happining. Dance little sister dance................
[Edited by TomL]
07-25-02 02:44 PM
jb keep trying TM, as the Tacoma show has been a real slow seller..You definitely will get floor seats.
07-25-02 03:26 PM
Martha I'm in the nosebleed seats too, for both Ohio shows and totally don't give a fuck...I can't wait to rock and roll with the boys again!!!

Long live the Rolling Stones...and their fans!!!

Now...Let's ROCK!
07-25-02 05:34 PM
midnightmagic Not me sorry I got to be close. I sat way back there for two shows at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, all I could think about was being up front. Finally got there in Houston 98 front row. Don't give up for the front or close keep checking the ticket bastard even right before the show.
07-26-02 10:59 AM
mrosero Hi y'all. Hear ya, most shows I went to I had to travelled thousand of miles and a few cancelled ones too. I'm doing the same this round: from the Amazon to NYC for all three shows. Spent a fortune, I just hope noone feels ill...

Persistance ey,
M

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road