ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The 40x40 marathon will have a three-days stop in 1972! Return to archive
07-24-02 11:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some reasons:

1) Tomorrow is the 30th anniversary of Littleredrooster's movie, so we’re gonna upload another clip.

2) Friday is the 30th anniversary of the last show of this great tour so we're gonna put the infamous uncensored pix of Mick's birthday's party and MSG pix 1972.

3) Is one of the greatest tours ever.
07-24-02 11:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot Speaking of the '72 tour....I just got the Ladies and Gentlemen soundtrack taken from the master reels...you can still hear the projectionist's beeps in it! This is the absolute best sounding stuff that I have heard from '72. Of course, it's not a complete show....but the quality is head and shoulders better than anything else from '72 that I've heard. God DAMN those guys can play!
07-25-02 12:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl And for the best place for 1972 pix, just take a look to Stoneslib's STP Exposed A Field Guide To 1972 Tour Photographs I have never seen such a detailed, and well done reaserch for such an specific topic. Congratulations!

BTW, does anybody here know where is Carter Tomassi's website for 1972 pix?
07-25-02 01:48 PM
Tom For the 1972 tour I would like a whole week stop if possible.

Great website stoneslib I LIKE IT
07-25-02 02:03 PM
jb I recently purchased a VHS of L&G...fairly good quality but color is very bright to the pomt where it's hard to watch...the songs that really stand out for me are Dead Flowers, YCAGWYW, Bye-Bye Johnny, and Tumblin Dice. The people filming these concerts were not very good as they seem isolated on Jagger throughout and fail to capture the entire band in motion. They also seemd to film closeups of MT solos...
07-25-02 02:14 PM
Scot Rocks yeah Stoneslib, great pics and a great site. After reading Greenfield's book recently one of the great fuckin tours in history is still fresh in my mind, thanks

Mark

07-25-02 06:20 PM
stoneslib Thank you all for the kind words about my STP
visuals site.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road