ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sell new CD "The Steel Wheels Sessions" Return to archive
07-24-02 07:05 PM
Voodoo Stones I've 4 new copies for this black vinyl labeled CDR inserted in a cardboard cover called "The Steel Wheels Sessions" limited to 100 copies on pignose records
It contains :
Mixed Emotions IV (Mix)
Rock And a Hard Place VI (Mix)
Terrifying (Single Version)
Mixed Emotions (Rehearsal Version)
Rock And a Hard Place I
Hellhound On My Trail
Wish I'd Never Met You
Cook Cook Blues
Fancy Man Blues

$15 US including shipment for each...email at : [email protected]
Picture of the cover and CD available at :
http://www.geocities.com/sonicbarbecue/pic.jpg
07-24-02 09:55 PM
gotdablouse For a minute I thought you were advertising the 3 CD Steel Wheels Sessions box set that Vigotone never put out for reasons unknown...
Wouldn't it be good to hear a revamped "Gangster's Moll" or an early "Sweet Thing" that circulate among "collectors"...Someday maybe when the masses revolt !

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road