ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The saxophone player in the header picture... Return to archive
07-23-02 10:10 PM
Fiji Joe Isn't that the fat Wilson sister from Heart? I guess it's true, she ain't much to look at, but she sure can blow.
07-23-02 10:13 PM
gypsy That's mean...especially coming from a man with boobs.
07-23-02 10:20 PM
Fiji Joe You must be fat. And my boobs must be bigger than yours.
07-23-02 10:21 PM
gypsy No and HELL NO!
07-23-02 11:36 PM
Martha The Wilson sister you are referring to is Annie..and at one time she was very thin...and she tried to drag my (then ) husband up to her hotel room after a show in Cincinnati one night long ago in the late 70's. I should have realized my marriage was over when I didn't care if he went...her guitar player stopped it from happening though. Annie was blasted outta her gourd.

By the way Fiji..I wouldn't mess with Gypsy, she has a very solid legal defense team backing her all the way.
07-23-02 11:48 PM
CHIEFMOON The sax player is not a female.
It's Bobby Keyes.
07-23-02 11:56 PM
Martha I knew that but...after looking a bit more closely at the photo (another great one I might add, Voodoo)...he looks remarkably like my first husband.... the one Annie Wilson tried to drag off into the night....how strange???
07-24-02 12:51 AM
gypsy That's an interesting story, Martha. I always thought Nancy was more the homewrecker type.
Oh, and yes, my lawyer will be extremely upset when he reads that post!
07-24-02 10:57 AM
jb Bobby Keyes was certainly thinner in the above referenced photo as compared to more recent tours. I wonder what happened to Jim Price who also played horns with the stones during the 70-72 period.
07-24-02 12:21 PM
Martha That's an interesting story, Martha. I always thought Nancy was more the homewrecker type.

It's a true story ...not just fabricated for entertainment value. I don't remember seeing Nancy at the Hotel...and I never really thought of her as a homewrecker type...she was/is the prettiest sister in my opinion.
07-24-02 12:32 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Oh, and yes, my lawyer will be extremely upset when he reads that post!

Yes, my dear, it is quite easy for someone to question your bosomy, tiny frame while they remain safely hidden behind a string of 1's and 0's, isn't it?

However, it occurs to me that only in a public display of mammary excellence can a resolution truly be irrefutable in a situation such as this.

I will therefore reiterate the two words that I have suggested to you time and time again:

BREAST SUMO.

Or, more specifically:

"KeepRigidsLawyer's 'Breast Sumo' (TM)"

$29.95 PPV (all prices subject to change)
07-24-02 01:14 PM
nankerphelge Talk about ruining something special. Gypsy's globes of perfection against the Mother of all Man Breasts?!

My kingdom for some Pepto Bismol...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road