ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mojo: July issue has Stones news Return to archive
07-23-02 06:56 PM
Martha If this has been posted already sorry.

I just got around to reading my July issue of Mojo last night and learned this:

"One event due to take place in the autumn is a special photographic exhibition, The Decca Years, that captures the band (Stones) between 1962-1971. The exhibition is to take place at the Atlas Gallery in Dorset Street in London between September 3 and October 11, and will feature press photos, album cover shots and reams of outtakes from the band in their heyday."

"Photographers to be represented will be long-term Stones snappers Gered Mankowitz, Michael Cooper and Ethan Russell, Peter Webb (who took the "Sticky Fingers" cover shots), Nick Wright (first album sleeve) and Jerry Schatzberg (the 1966 "Drag" session for Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow? promo clip). Also in the exhibit will be some of the infamous Beggars Banquet sleeve images by Michael Joseph."

Gee...I hope this will travel to Cleveland's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so I can catch it.
07-23-02 07:02 PM
gypsy Thanks for posting that info, Martha!
07-23-02 07:15 PM
steel driving hammer The time we all share together right now is precious, ain't it?

This time, this brewing, stewing time.

The bubbling time before a Rolling Stones Tour.

The new info, the new setlist, the new stage, etc.

Folks, we are so lucky in love for them to get on stage, once again.

Cheers to everybody.

Just a genuine half drunk cheers Ronnie!

Means alot we are all heavy duty Stones fans.

A good # of us have stuck around, just like The Stones themselves.

Like Sir Stonesalot said, !what he said! "A Way Of Life"

Cheers again.

Stones are God more than God himself...
07-23-02 09:33 PM
Martha You are very welcome Gypsy.

The article also goes on to say:

"Touted as the definitive Rolling Stones exhibition, for the first time 40 of these photographs will be available to buy as 25-only limited edition fine art prints, with prices starting from around L800."

My computer doesn't have the ability to make the pound mark correctly..sorry.
07-23-02 09:42 PM
gypsy It's okay, Martha. I probably can't afford the pics anyway. I think I've bought just about every Stones photo book possible (except the Exile book, which is out of my price range.)

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road