ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last show of the 1971 tour? Return to archive
07-23-02 12:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The Roundhouse on March 14 or the Marquee on March 26?

The Marquee show was live but without audience or what?
07-23-02 01:28 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 both the marquee and roundhouse show have mick in the same outfit. there was a a show that was filmed without a live audience at the marquee. but they did do a show with a live audience at marquee as well. i think two.
07-23-02 02:07 AM
Im_Shattered awesome pic, have anymore from that show?
07-23-02 05:54 AM
Mathijs There were two shows on the 26th of march, the first show was in attendance of 300 invited friends and family of the Stones, the second show was without an audience. The second show was quite impromtu. The first show was considered bad by the Stones, and they wanted to do some songs again.

Mathijs

----------------------------------------------------------------
The Rolling Stones in Review

http://stonesinreview.tiscaliweb.nl/
Email: [email protected]

Bootlegs for Sale
The Lowdown on the Guitars of Keith Richards
Bootleg Reviews
Brussels Affair 1973
Vinyl Gang Productions / The Swingin' Pig
----------------------------------------------------------------
07-23-02 12:58 PM
complicated The 1971 photo is similar to a boot c.d. that I found at a small music store titled "Rolling Stones Leed Guitars...T.V. Stars", with a date of 3-13-1971
really extra evil version of midnight rambler on this one.
plus, bonus tracks on this one are dated 3-26-1971.

amazing stuff!!

the historical year by year pictures are fabulous!!! I enjoy them everyday!
07-23-02 01:46 PM
jb It's sad that Mathjis will not be attending the last show for the stones in 2004.
07-23-02 02:11 PM
Honky Tonk Man I agree jb, its very sad. But lets not map outthe Stones last show. Theres still plenty of life in the old dogs yet. LOL
07-23-02 03:24 PM
Gazza The Marquee gigs werent "tour" shows as such,Gerardo - the tour ended at the Roundhouse

I think the Marquee TV special is pretty good,personally - cant see why the band were so unhappy with it
07-23-02 07:15 PM
Mathijs Gazza, there's an excellent snippet of a BBC broadcast featuring Keith after the Marquee shows sitting on a motor cycle -looking tired, unshaven and a bit pissed. Much to his chagrin he told the reporter that "this was all the managements idee, it is one of the worst shows he'd done". He ended the interview with "well, I guess not all shows are hot".

Also, during the show you can see Keith not being happy -look at the slow part of Midnighth Rambler, where keith, after hitting a completely wrong chord, looks at Jagger with a look that's reads "don't look at me, it's not my fault we're playing like shit".

Mathijs

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road