ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "We piss anywhere, man!!!" Return to archive
07-22-02 12:37 PM
Scot Rocks Today in Entertainment History
Mon Jul 22, 6:26 AM ET

On July 22, 1965, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones were fined five pounds for urinating on the wall of a London gas station. They were charged with "insulting behavior."

07-22-02 12:56 PM
Lazy Bones "Get off my foreskin". I've always had a hoot listening to this story. I thought with this as Gazza's signature, he'd be all over the history. Perhaps there's some personal relation - one I really don't want to hear about..lol!
07-22-02 02:21 PM
Honky Tonk Man Mark!!, you should know that in the UK we call them PETROL STATIONS
07-22-02 06:21 PM
Gazza One of my co-webmasters is more partial to pissing anywhere than I am, but I'm not averse to it either..but thats another story....:-)

I did hear about this "anniversary" on local radio today actually - on one of these "on this day in history" segments

One of the great lines in Stones history - up there with Keith's "we are not old men - we are not bothered by petty morals" retort to the prosecutor in the '67 drug bust case...
07-23-02 07:10 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Gazza wrote:

One of the great lines in Stones history - up there with Keith's "we are not old men - we are not bothered by petty morals" retort to the prosecutor in the '67 drug bust case...

i agree gazza, it rates highly (and who did say it?).. i'd put it at no.3 after those comments of keith that you mention

but for me,the no.1 heavy-weight champion of the world for fearlessness and honesty is keith, on the stage at altamont,surrounded by the hell's angels and a whole bunch of other peole out of their heads on drugs, fear and violent craziness, pointing at one of the angels and saying(over the microphone no-less)that "i don't like you, man"... now that takes some f$%cking courage... i mean, how far out (or, indeed, in control) is that guy...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road