ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stade de France, St-Denis, Paris 28th July 2006
© Pierre Andrieu with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foxboro tickets are going for between $125-$3,125 Return to archive
26th July 2006 06:16 PM
Poison Dart I walked into a local ticket broker (about 2 miles away from Gillette stadium) today to see if they had any Stones tickets for the opening night at the stadium. Tickets are going from $125 (worst seat in stadium) up to $3,125 for the Stones opening night in Foxboro.

Are these guys smoking crack?

What do you think the chances are for getting tickets through ticketmaster on Monday?

Whats the best way to play this? Will the demand be that high?

PS: Fuck the ticket brokers (for their $3,000 tickets)and the Stones for their $400 tickets

26th July 2006 06:21 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
I walked into a local ticket broker (about 2 miles away from Gillette stadium) today to see if they had any Stones tickets for the opening night at the stadium. Tickets are going from $125 (worst seat in stadium) up to $3,125 for the Stones opening night in Foxboro.

Are these guys smoking crack?

What do you think the chances are for getting tickets through ticketmaster on Monday?

Whats the best way to play this? Will the demand be that high?

PS: Fuck the ticket brokers (for their $3,000 tickets)and the Stones for their $400 tickets

Why wait until Monday?
Go get 'em now!

Season Ticket Holder Presale Password is GSTRS
[Edited by Left Shoe Shuffle]
26th July 2006 06:53 PM
Poison Dart Is that legal?
26th July 2006 07:01 PM
lotsajizz I bought three good tickets for the Foxboro 9-20-06 show from ticketmaster today for $62.50 per

[Edited by lotsajizz]
26th July 2006 07:52 PM
mojoman
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
Is that legal?

most states limit resale in one way or another. on the back of the ticket is a contract limiting charges or prohibition of resale. some venues will threaten or even arrest. official ticket brokers have their own rules. some can sell only from out of state. since most are nationally affiliated they get around it. its the free market. that means paying the price. if you are a "broker" get as much as you can because the rest may turn no commision!!!
26th July 2006 08:13 PM
Poison Dart What I mean is it illegal to use a season ticket holder password to but these tickets?

26th July 2006 08:40 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
What I mean is it illegal to use a season ticket holder password to but these tickets?

I'm not a Pats season ticket holder.
Bought tix to one game.
Still got an e-mail with the password, though.

So the TM page is a bit misleading.
And I'm sure they'll like your money just fine...

26th July 2006 09:20 PM
Poison Dart Thanks for the help!!!
27th July 2006 02:37 PM
keefkid thats nothing....

stubhub already has tixs for the AC show (which are not even on sale yet) for about $3K (first level) up to $8400 for the floor...

fucking wankers...
27th July 2006 02:39 PM
jb they will drop.....
27th July 2006 02:43 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I bought three good tickets for the Foxboro 9-20-06 show from ticketmaster today for $62.50 per

whats the location??
27th July 2006 02:59 PM
lotsajizz front row, upper deck...pm me if you want more specifics as Foxboro/Gillette/the Patriots are known to troll online and spot certain tikholders who they can find some 'violation' over and strip them of their tiks.....
27th July 2006 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
front row, upper deck...pm me if you want more specifics as Foxboro/Gillette/the Patriots are known to troll online and spot certain tikholders who they can find some 'violation' over and strip them of their tiks.....

wow!!!! Canes #1!!!
27th July 2006 03:01 PM
Saint Sway dont need specifics. Was just curious. When you said good seats, the last section I thought was upper deck.
27th July 2006 03:05 PM
jb Paid 1800 for Fenway 7th row....one of the worst values I ever ...it was very far back and to the side..I never sat further in mordern times...For stadium, first 5 rows a must......(if your short, better in rows 10-15)
27th July 2006 03:11 PM
lotsajizz I've seen some Patsie games and other events there over the years...the section we are in is closer than two thirds of the floor and we have an unobstructed view ... for $62.50 they're good seats...my days of $500 a seat will be reserved for theaters, just not worth it in stadia...and YES Josh

natch!

Canes #1!!!! so it is written, so it shall be done...starting with the 'noles!!!

27th July 2006 03:20 PM
keefkid
quote:
jb wrote:
Paid 1800 for Fenway 7th row....one of the worst values I ever ...it was very far back and to the side..I never sat further in mordern times...For stadium, first 5 rows a must......(if your short, better in rows 10-15)

you're insane...
27th July 2006 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
keefkid wrote:

you're insane...

The most ever was 3100k for MSG 2ndt row, dead center...the best was $900 for Charlotte, 1st row, dead center......
27th July 2006 03:23 PM
keefkid really really insane...

sorry, but that is the reason for these asshole ticket brokers, people like you paying that kind of money...
[Edited by keefkid]
27th July 2006 03:26 PM
jb
quote:
keefkid wrote:
really really insane...

sorry, but that is the reason for these asshole ticket brokers, people like you paying that kind of money...
[Edited by keefkid]

The problem is that once you get seats like that, you are hooked....and as we all know, the chances of getting them through the usual sources are very slim...Can you imagine how I feel when someone I know "squeezes in" next to me with thier $60 dollar ticket and I have to be cool -it really makes you feel like an ass!!!
27th July 2006 03:39 PM
keefkid
quote:
jb wrote:

The problem is that once you get seats like that, you are hooked....and as we all know, the chances of getting them through the usual sources are very slim...Can you imagine how I feel when someone I know "squeezes in" next to me with thier $60 dollar ticket and I have to be cool -it really makes you feel like an ass!!!

ya i know what you mean, i got $160 front row bstage tixs from the fanclub presale for Philly last October and that was the very closest i have ever been, it is difficult to sit up in the nose-bleeds anymore, i've been doing that for over 20 years... im tired of it... but i sure as hell dont have that kind of $$ to spend on concert tixs so i have to take my chances scalping outside the day of the show alot of the time or buying the nosebleed tixs and just upgrading myself to better seats, floor is impossible however without having a tik, im too old to be jumping over the railing anymore...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)