ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stade de France, St-Denis, Paris 28th July 2006
© Pierre Andrieu with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Trifecta Return to archive
26th July 2006 09:51 AM
Jumping Jack Up for the Stones Trifecta, small, medium, large?

The ultimate 5 day vacation:

Turner Field - 10/25
Boardwalk Hall - 10/27
Beacon Theater - 10/29

Who's got game? Can you handle a 5 day party?
26th July 2006 10:19 AM
Steel Wheels A 5 day party with a bunch of Stones shows thrown in, fuck, I'd rule that!
26th July 2006 11:35 AM
gimmekeef Jumpin Jack....you wired in on Turner Field..or still speculation?.....lol
26th July 2006 11:39 AM
jb we be doin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th July 2006 11:46 AM
pdog I'll do 2 out of 3... No ATL for me!
26th July 2006 11:58 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'll do 2 out of 3... No ATL for me!

My best stadium show was Turner field few years ago...I flew in the day of show and went via limo to stadium...left and slepted at Airport till early AM flight.........very unlike me as I usual stay at luxury hotel, but I had depos the next day.......
26th July 2006 12:00 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

My best stadium show was Turner field few years ago...I flew in the day of show and went via limo to stadium...left and slepted at Airport till early AM flight.........very unlike me as I usual stay at luxury hotel, but I had depos the next day.......

Reminds me of my red eye into NYC day of show last Sept...
26th July 2006 12:02 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Reminds me of my red eye into NYC day of show last Sept...

You went back to airport after show? We saw you in Feb?
26th July 2006 12:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Can you handle a 5 day party?

Yes I can!! After four intense days in Buenos Aires I had a full weekend with TomL starting some hours after my arrival and then I moved to Monterrey for a total of four great shows of the Stones, so it made a 9 days partying high and wild... trust me
26th July 2006 12:17 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

You went back to airport after show? We saw you in Feb?

in sept. I landed about 6 am day of show, left the next morning after MSG... Barely slept...
January was a piece of cake...
26th July 2006 01:26 PM
Jumping Jack Voodoo, I believe you.

Gimmekeef, don't think they can announce Turner Field officially until the Braves are theoretically out of the World series.

I have a better chance at tickets to both nights at the Beacon than the Braves have getting to the World Series.
26th July 2006 01:29 PM
Some Guy What is this Atlanta talk?
26th July 2006 01:37 PM
Jumping Jack Oct 25 at Turner Field. Official announcement will come after the Braves are eliminated from the playoffs.
26th July 2006 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Yes I can!! After four intense days in Buenos Aires I had a full weekend with TomL starting some hours after my arrival and then I moved to Monterrey for a total of four great shows of the Stones, so it made a 9 days partying high and wild... trust me

We can out party you guys anyday imo!!! I have an unlimited b ar tab, and an unlimited desire for booze and whores.
26th July 2006 01:56 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Oct 25 at Turner Field. Official announcement will come after the Braves are eliminated from the playoffs.

so your saying they could do it any time?
26th July 2006 02:22 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Oct 25 at Turner Field. Official announcement will come after the Braves are eliminated from the playoffs.

Go Reds!...Phillies/Marlins/Dodgers/Giants..lol
26th July 2006 02:25 PM
Some Guy This will be the year those douchebags get the wildcard and go all the way to game 7 of the world series, buncha asshats!
26th July 2006 02:30 PM
GotToRollMe I may be up for an exacta, if not a trifecta, depending on which NY dates are added, JJ. Let's sing this all together (and see what happens): Emm-Ess-Jee...
26th July 2006 02:38 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

I have a better chance at tickets to both nights at the Beacon than the Braves have getting to the World Series.

there are going to be two gigs @ the beacon..?
26th July 2006 03:12 PM
Jumping Jack Beacon Halloween show on DVD!!!
26th July 2006 03:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

We can out party you guys anyday imo!!! I have an unlimited b ar tab, and an unlimited desire for booze and whores.

Sure you can party us out jb, no doubt about it
26th July 2006 03:18 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Sure you can party us out jb, no doubt about it

it's true....I feel I can out drink you and TomL....I don't like to bragg, but I have done what most onlyt dream of...I can make dreams and wishes come true, while outpartying even you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th July 2006 03:38 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

it's true....I feel I can out drink you and TomL....I don't like to bragg, but I have done what most onlyt dream of...I can make dreams and wishes come true, while outpartying even you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about the kids?
27th July 2006 04:06 AM
Bitch I am so lucky to live in an area that has always gotten multiple Stones gigs per tour. This time round I'll go for

Sept 27 Meadowlands, The place packs 85,000, but I'm in
Sept 29 AC, only 12,500 so it will be sweet if I can score
Oct 29 or 31 Beacon, it will = $$$$ but def want in!

Oct ? Philly If added, I will go
Oct ? MSG If added, will try to go, but expect trouble scoring decent tix without getting ripped off. Dont buy from scalpers in NY, you see there's alot of fakes and scammers here who sell bogus tickets, as in my Radio City disaster nightmare! I was standing inside the lobby with tears running down my face, begging to get inside. That hurt, ouch, I got burned, I was so fvcking mad, it took weeks to get over that huge disappointment. Never again!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)