ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stade de France, St-Denis, Paris 28th July 2006
© Pierre Andrieu with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I feel a deep relief about the Fall Tour... Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th July 2006 04:14 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
i WILL GO TO KENTUCKY IF THERE ARE DIRECT FLIGHTS FROM fLORIDA............i ENJOYED ALL MY SOUTHERN SHOWS, WITH mEMPHIS THE BEST................

the southern shows at the very end of the 2005 tour were very impressive. Houston is my favourite of the entire tour - a great performance
25th July 2006 04:21 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

the southern shows at the very end of the 2005 tour were very impressive. Houston is my favourite of the entire tour - a great performance

Agreed...I also thought Charlotte was great as well as Atlanta ....tyhe people were friendly and enthusiatic....any chance of you coming back over...I'll buy you the ticket if you get the flight..
25th July 2006 04:23 PM
Jumping Jack The Godfather has made you an offer you can't refuse!!!
25th July 2006 04:29 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The Godfather has made you an offer you can't refuse!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting both of you...Atlanta was a real highlight and New York was great as I go to meet Gazza, Jaxx, and other dignitaries at Stouts......(see Max Lugar, Egon, Fiji, etc)..........
25th July 2006 04:52 PM
Gazza LOL...I'm honoured Don Joshie, and thanks for the offer, but I'll have to decline I'm afraid.
25th July 2006 05:40 PM
Jumping Jack Oh no, the head of a beat to death warhorse may now show up on stage in London, LOL!!!

Joshy, you shall be greeted somewhere this fall (Beacon?) and treated to several Jumping Jack Daniels!
25th July 2006 06:35 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Oh no, the head of a beat to death warhorse may now show up on stage in London, LOL!!!

LMAO. You're excelling yourself today. There'll be no whining from my seat if thats what happens....
26th July 2006 05:23 AM
Jumping Jack Gazza, take up Joshy's offer and come to the to the best party of the fall tour:

ATLANTA
TURNER FIELD
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 26

26th July 2006 05:35 AM
Gazza that sounds like a great city to go to from everything I've heard and read, but aside from the finances and other commitments I have, in all seriousness I'll have next to no holiday time left by then -by the end of August I'll have flown to see the Stones in the US, Germany, France, England and Scotland in 2006 alone.
26th July 2006 06:16 AM
Jumping Jack We'll toast your good health and good fortune!

JB, can you fit a BBQ grill in the back of the limo for the tailgate party, LOL?

Atlanta is wide open and needs your support. Spare us the humiliation of open seats and enjoy our now legendary southern hospitality.

Sadly, the Braves will not be needing Turner Field in October!
26th July 2006 11:29 AM
Lethargy
quote:
jb wrote:
They havbe never used the final tour crap like others...this appears to be it, but it may also be a new beginning.

You're right JB. Many of my friends make all the lame jokes "Is this their 4th or 5th Farewell Tour?" And people are surprised to learn the truth, which is that the Stones are about the only long-lived band out there which has NEVER announced a final/farewell tour. The Who, The Eagles, Billy Joel, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Kiss, etc. have all announced final tours then continuted to tour afterwards. Lame!

I really respect the Stones for not having done this. Besides, I think every Stones tour is FEARED to be the last one anyway, so maybe this kind of marketing isn't needed.
26th July 2006 11:32 AM
Saint Sway Farewell tours are for Celine Dion & Cher.

Repeat Farewell Tours are for The Eagles, Babs & The Who
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)