ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stade de France, St-Denis, Paris 28th July 2006
© Pierre Andrieu with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the board...is it down???? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
25th July 2006 11:45 PM
not bound to please http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/rnr/185172596.html
26th July 2006 09:48 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
Fiji - a man in need of a b cup

Fiji is not threatened by super fine and jiggly latin women...he embraces them...as often as they will let him
26th July 2006 10:31 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Fiji is not threatened by super fine and jiggly latin women...he embraces them...as often as they will let him

Neither am I. They don't have anything I don't have - and I have far more. Unless you think bimbos who sell images of their bodies on the internet are the bees knees. Ditto for their Johns/peeping Toms. Just as I don't like to watch flabby old guys getting it on with hookers - I don't like seeing this witless, sexist, cheap and cheesey crap every day here.

The girl in the middle is Korean though.
26th July 2006 10:37 AM
Fiji Joe Not Korean...I would know...I went through a 6 month period where I only banged bucketheads...it was a disciplinary measure

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
26th July 2006 10:41 AM
Joey " Not Korean...I would know...I went through a 6 month period where I only banged bucketheads...it was a disciplinary measure "

Kim Jong Ill' ?!?!

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=355&zone=pr

26th July 2006 10:43 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Not Korean...I would know...I went through a 6 month period where I only banged bucketheads...it was a disciplinary measure "

Kim Jong Ill' ?!?!

I'm afraid from this point on you will only be known as Hezbollah's flamboyantly faggoty sidekick

26th July 2006 10:45 AM
not bound to please
26th July 2006 10:54 AM
F505 Hi Lambchop I like your cute avatar!
Don't you Joey????
26th July 2006 10:59 AM
not bound to please
quote:
F505 wrote:
Hi Lambchop I like your cute avatar!
Don't you Joey????

Hello F505.

Joey needs to start paying for the dry cleaning.

26th July 2006 11:37 AM
pdog
quote:

Neither am I. They don't have anything I don't have - and I have far more. Unless you think bimbos who sell images of their bodies on the internet are the bees knees. Ditto for their Johns/peeping Toms. Just as I don't like to watch flabby old guys getting it on with hookers - I don't like seeing this witless, sexist, cheap and cheesey crap every day here.

The girl in the middle is Korean though.

Is there room in your world for anyone to live with a life that is different from how think they should live?
If there is I'd be amazed, b/c your diatribe of judgemnt sounds like one lonely person to me... I hope I'm wrong, maybe your part of some fundamentalist group, so you preach here to us wicked Stones fans, who like sex and rock and roll!

26th July 2006 01:51 PM
not bound to please sigh....
26th July 2006 02:22 PM
pdog I want you to talk more about your breasts, you don't do that enough!
26th July 2006 02:35 PM
Fiji Joe
26th July 2006 02:39 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:
I want you to talk more about your breasts, you don't do that enough!

I have very far to go to keep up with SS's crotch talk.

I was thinking of selling one on eBay. Do you want the url to bid if I list it? My electric bill is going to be a bitch during this heatwave.
26th July 2006 02:40 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

My conculsion would be that Josh has lived many lives - and is responsible for all that.
26th July 2006 02:49 PM
pdog
quote:

I have very far to go to keep up with SS's crotch talk.

I was thinking of selling one on eBay. Do you want the url to bid if I list it? My electric bill is going to be a bitch during this heatwave.

No thanks, but not b/c I don't think you have great breasts, I just have alot of bills too!
I only talk music with SS, although he did refer me to a good doctor when I had a rash on my balls!
26th July 2006 02:50 PM
pdog
quote:

My conculsion would be that Josh has lived many lives - and is responsible for all that.

26th July 2006 05:27 PM
ComeAsYouAre pdog, you avatars make me dizzy. I love the cartoon character at the computer.
26th July 2006 05:44 PM
pdog
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:
pdog, you avatars make me dizzy. I love the cartoon character at the computer.

26th July 2006 08:57 PM
ComeAsYouAre Yep! that's me at the end of the day.
26th July 2006 09:07 PM
pdog
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)