ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stade de France, St-Denis, Paris 28th July 2006
© Pierre Andrieu with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the board...is it down???? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
23rd July 2006 01:06 PM
Fiji Joe I'm not worried about Iran entering the conflict...Bill to the front lines...

August 4, 2002

WASHINGTON: Former US President Bill Clinton who many Arab thoughts was more even-handed on the Palestine question than his predecessors shocked many when he asserted in Toronto last week that had Israel been attacked by Iraq or Iran during his presidency, he would have been ready to “grab a rifle, get in a ditch and fight and die.”

“The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die,”

That has to hurt...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
23rd July 2006 01:08 PM
glencar Is there a McDonald's in that ditch?
23rd July 2006 01:12 PM
Fiji Joe He got that bomber jacket at Penny's...and I'm sure the grunts he's shaking hands with appreciate the fancy fly boy taking up their fox hole digging time
23rd July 2006 01:13 PM
glencar He gets great press though. I just hope the harridan doesn't get in.
23rd July 2006 01:17 PM
Fiji Joe It would appear Pdog and his racist ways keep him in some impressive company...

-------
Sir Winston Churchill

"You (the Jews) have prayed for Jerusalem for 2000 years, and you shall have it."

May 5, 1938.

"I am a Zionist, let me make that clear. I was one of the original ones after the Balfour Declaration and I have worked faithfully for it."

June, 1954

--------

Jimmy Carter

"The United States...has a warm and a unique relationship of friendship with Israel that is morally right. It is compatible with our deepest religious convictions, and it is right in terms of America's own strategic interests. We are committed to Israel's security, prosperity, and future as a land that has so much to offer the world."

"The survival of Israel is not just a political issue, it is a moral imperative. That is my deeply held belief and it is the belief shared by the vast majority of the American people...A strong secure Israel is not just in Israel's interest. It's in the interest of the United States and in the interest of the entire free world."

-------------

Bill Clinton

"Our relationship would never vary from its allegiance to the shared values, the shared religious heritage, the shared democratic politics which have made the relationship between the United States and Israel a special-even on occasion a wonderful-relationship."

"The United States admires Israel for all that it has overcome and for all that it has accomplished. We are proud of the strong bond we have forged with Israel, based on our shared values and ideals. That unique relationship will endure just as Israel has endured. (From a letter to Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu on occasion of Israel's 50th birthday.)"

"America and Israel share a special bond. Our relations are unique among all nations. Like America, Israel is a strong democracy, as a symbol of freedom, and an oasis of liberty, a home to the oppressed and persecuted."

"The relationship between our two countries is built on shared understandings and values. Our peoples continue to enjoy the fruits of our excellent economic and cultural cooperation as we prepare to enter the twenty-first century. (Clinton's reply after Israeli Ambassador Shoval presented his credentials, September 10, 1998)."

Below...Carter, Clinton and Churchill discuss the merits of lynching with oak as opposed to hickory

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
23rd July 2006 01:18 PM
glencar It'll all be over soon.
23rd July 2006 01:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

did you ever get the run down of all the heebs Slick Willy had on his staff...I'm not sure, but my numbers say his administration was the ZOGiest of all time

You've chosen the less meaningful and flawed quantitative analysis. Use a qualitative analysis - which ditches Lewinsky and Clinton's various accountants - and its hard to debate that were are not now reaching ZOG saturation levels. Anyway, it looks like you are for this stuff here in the year 2006, so what are you trying to debate?
23rd July 2006 03:13 PM
pdog If I'm a racist Sean, what are you?
23rd July 2006 03:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You've chosen the less meaningful and flawed quantitative analysis. Use a qualitative analysis - which ditches Lewinsky and Clinton's various accountants - and its hard to debate that were are not now reaching ZOG saturation levels. Anyway, it looks like you are for this stuff here in the year 2006, so what are you trying to debate?

I know this pains you...being a Clinton goon and whatnot....but facts is facts...your quantity over quality argument holds no water...none

A "sample" of Zionist appointments made by Bill Clinton:

These people are all jews...some pretty important posts here...a bit more than accountants no?

1. Madeliene Albright - Secretary of State

2. William Cohen - Secretary of Defense

3. Robert Rubin - Secretary of the Treasury

4. Robert Reich - Secretary of Labor

5. Daniel Glickman - Secretary of Agriculture

6. Sameul Berger - Deputy Head of National Security

7. Leon Perth - National Security Advisor to the Vice President

8. Mickey Cantor - US Trade Rep

9. Allen Greenspan - Chairman-Federal Reserve

10. Alan Binder - Federal Reserve Board

11. Richard Holbrook - Ambassador to the UN

12. Martin Indyk - Ambassador to Israel

13. Dan Shifter - Senior Director-Western Europe

14. Don Steinburg - Senior Director-Africa

15. Richard Feinberg - Senior Director-Latin America

16. Stanly Ross - Senior Director-Asia

17. Ricki Seidman - Deputy Chief of Staff

18. Phil Leida - Economic Advisor

19. Robert Rubin - Media Director

20. David Heiser - Staff Director

21. Bernard Nussbaum - White House Counsel

22. Abner Mikva - White House Counsel

23. Roger Altman - Deputy to the Secretary of the Treasury

24. Stuart Eisenstadt - Assistant Secretary of State for Security

25. Rehm Emmanuel - Senior Advisor to the President

26. Tom Epstein - Special Assistant to the President

27. Madeline Kunin - Assistant Secretary of Education

28. Robert Boorstin - Spokesman on Health Care

29. Judit Feder - Advisor to Secretary of Health

30. Richard Feinberg - National Security Council

31. Hershel Gober - Assistant Secretary for Veteran's Affairs

32. Morton Halperin - Assistant Secretary of Defense

33. Steve Kessler - Food and Drug Administration

34. Ron Klain - Third White House Counsel

35. Stanley Greenberg - President's Pollster

36. Margaret Hamburg - Deputy Head of AIDS Dept.

37. Mandy Grunwald - Press Conferences Consultant

38. Karen Adler - Presidential Liaison to the Jewish Community

39. Zoe Baird (Gewirtz) - Assistant National Security Advisor

40. Samuel Lewis - Director of State Dept. Policy

41. Yehuda Mirska - State Department

42. David Mixner - Special Liaison to Gay Lesbian Community

43. Ira Magaziner - Director in charge of the Health Program

http://www.libreopinion.com/members/standarteslc/jewishquestion06.html

Ambassadors under Clinton

Germany:

Ambassador John C. Kornblum
Germany has long been seen as an adversary of the Jews. Thus a Jewish Ambassador places them under direct Jewish pressure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

France:

Ambassador Felix Rohatyn
Rohatyn is a former partner in the Jewish Lazard Freres investment bank. In September the French oil company, "Total," invested $2 billion in the production of oil in Iran. Rohatyn is seeking to Veto this project due to Israel's hostility toward Iran. Rohatyn said; "Globalization doesn't carry a threat, but it carries discipline."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poland:

Ambassador Daniel Fried
Chester Grabowski, editor of "The Polish Post Eagle", and others urged Clinton to name a Polish American. This plea was ignored. There has never been a Jew ambassador to Poland before as Jews hold an animosity toward Poles. This is considered as a gross insult. Regardless, Fried jokingly said: "I will now have to brush up on their language."

Denmark:

Ambassador Edward E. Elson
Dr. Fields attended Marist High. School in Atlanta with the Elson brothers. He learned that their family made a fortune in the textile business and are big contributors to the Democratic Party.

Hungary:

Ambassador Donald M. Blinken
This country has long been considered "anti-Semitic". Budapest has the largest Jewish population in Europe, some 125,000 Jews, only exceeded by Paris Thus Blinken can protect their financial interests.

Romania:

Ambassador Alfred H. Moses
At one time Romania was ruled by an all-Jewish Communist Party under Anna Pauka. Romania is closely allied with Israel. Six members of the Rumanian Senate, three of them priests, objected to Clinton's 1994 appointment of Moses, stating that he was closely connected to the fallen Communist Ceausescu regime.

Belgium:

Ambassador Alan J. Blinken
Antwerp, Belgium, is the diamond capital of the world, next to Tel Aviv. The diamond business is totally Jew-controlled. Blinken is in a position to further protect their interests. He is related to the Blinken ambassador to Hungary.

Belarus:

Ambassador Kenneth S. Yalowitz
Belarus is located between Poland and Russia. It once had a huge Jewish population.. They still have interests there.

South Africa:

Ambassador James A. Joseph
The Jewish Oppenheimer family controls this gold mining capital of the world. The Jewish-run South African Communist Party and the ANC now control the government and loyally do the bidding of the gold interests).

India:

Ambassador Frank G. Wisner
This economic powerhouse has long sided with the Arabs against Israel and needs more Zionist control.

Turkey:

Ambassador Marc Grossman
The "Kemalist" Turkey is the only Middle East border country with a military alliance with Israel. They pose a threat to Syria and Iraq over long simmering border disputes. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was a secret Jewish infiltrator! This explains the alliance between the Ataturk-influenced military regime in Turkey and the fraudulent and criminal state of Israel! This also explains the opposition of the "kémalian" junta against the rennaisance of Islam amongst the Muslim people of Turkey!

New Zealand:

Ambassador Josiah H. Beeman

Egypt:

Ambassador Daniel C. Kurtzer
Egypt is the recipient of the second largest amount of US foreign aid. This is to "buy off" Israel's southern front. Any hostility toward Israel would end the aid.)

Sweden:

Ambassador Thomas L. Siebert

Morocco:

Ambassador Marc C. Ginsberg

Singapore:

Ambassador Timothy A. Chorba

Zambia:

Ambassador Arlene Render

Brazil:

Ambassador Melvyn Levitsky
This is South America's largest country and economic powerhouse. Jews have huge investments here.

Bolivia:

Ambassador Curt W. Kamman
This is another mineral rich country; copper, magnesium, lead, etc.

Mexico:

Ambassador Jeffrey Davidow
Davidow was formerly Assistant Secy. Of State for South America under Albright. Mexico sends the US more immigrants and trade than any other nation.

Canada:

Ambassador Gordon Giffin
Thus Clinton has given both border neighbors, Mexico and Canada, to Jewish operatives.

Cuba:

US Interest Head, Michael G. Kozak
One would think Cuba would have a Spanish Catholic "Interest Chief" instead of a Jew!

Norway:

Ambassador David B. Hermelin
Hermelin is a Michigan multi-millionaire real estate developer and president of the World Jewish ORT Union. He owns Palace Sports and Entertainment, "The Palace" of Auburn Hills and the "Pine Knob Music Theater".

Switzerland:

Ambassador Madeleine M. Kunin
Kunin is the former Democratic governor of Vermont. Her four children attended a Hebrew school. The New York Times of Oct. 4, 1997 says she, "doggedly pursues the Swiss on the issue of (Russian) gold for holocaust survivors."

The debate?...You have a short memory...you understate the problem...big time!
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
23rd July 2006 03:40 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

You ARE an idiot. Whilst what Israel is doing to the civilians is wrong, no one should dispute their right to protect their own people. The idea that because pdog takes pride in his Jewish heritage he is a racist is imbecilic on ots face - and yours!

If you are some of the other rational people here told me I was a racist, I'd listen and think deeply about my views. Sean calling me a racist means nothing. He's called everyone around here names for years...
You've met me, so you can better describe me. Sean, has not met me... You know why. He was in SF, wanted to hook up, called me, and I blew him off. I don't hang with assholes... That is why he attacks me... Before that he kissed my ass...
I gotta run.. I'm off to my Hitler Youth rally, then we're burning a cross on the lawn of a church, heading off to the boarder to shoot at immigrants then lunch.
My "roots" trace back to the region, Georgia to be exact in the former USSR. Like "not bound to please", who also has roots there, we at least have personal feelings... I respect hers, besides she's way cooler and funnier and seems to be able to put aside the crap in the end.
Sean is just looking to start fights...
Hey Sean, you called the police on me yet? Let them know I'm a Zionist treasonous traitor? I'm really easy to find...
You have the proof here, maybe I'll get to go to Cuba! Woohoo!
Next time you're in SF, give me a call again, we won't do lunch!
Must suck having been rejected by me! I'm a jew, and I dissed you, damn is that a bruise I left?
Bam! Pow! Biff!
[Edited by pdog]
23rd July 2006 03:58 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I know this pains you...being a Clinton goon and whatnot....but facts is facts...your quantity over quality argument holds no water...none

These people are all jews...some pretty important posts

snip

I thought Jew lists were banned?

23rd July 2006 03:59 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

My "roots" trace back to the region, Georgia to be exact in the former USSR.

You're Stalinist!
23rd July 2006 04:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

These people are all jews...some pretty important posts here...a bit more than accountants no?

Spuds, there you go again. I know you know the difference between quantitative and qualitative, I just know you do. C'mon now, dig deep.

Remember there is a difference between a Jew and a Zionist, right? Like you appear to be a Zionistical, but I doubt you're kosher.

But if it makes you happy, sure man, Slick Willy was way more gooned on Israel more than George Walker Bush III is!
23rd July 2006 04:20 PM
sirmoonie Why has no one thought to ask me if I'm a Zionist?
23rd July 2006 04:34 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Spuds, there you go again. I know you know the difference between quantitative and qualitative, I just know you do. C'mon now, dig deep.

Remember there is a difference between a Jew and a Zionist, right? Like you appear to be a Zionistical, but I doubt you're kosher.

But if it makes you happy, sure man, Slick Willy was way more gooned on Israel more than George Walker Bush III is!

Oh yeah...that's right...what was that qualitative proof you offered a while back?...someone's sister lived in israel (Zionist)...someone's last name was Fliescher (Zionist)...and whatnot...yeah you cracked the code...quit your job and write a book about it

I know we've talked about this before...I just know it...I remember specifically discussing the use of Zionists vs. being one...I spoke right to it...I didn't duck the issue or nothing...I picked a "pony" and I rode it

Now...I'm on "uncontroverted fact" #139 of 300+ of my SJ response to p's SJ and not one, not a single one, has been supported by the record...I mean the guy just made the shit up...but I do appreciate it...he basically just gave me his trial strategy....which apparently is premised upon a multitude of preempted issues...despite him spilling the beans, this SJ is sanctionable...and I will seek them...and in this case, get them...which means shit to me of course...but it will be fun to get this guy's blood pressure up
23rd July 2006 04:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Now...I'm on "uncontroverted fact" #139 of 300+ of my SJ response to p's SJ and not one, not a single one, has been supported by the record...I mean the guy just made the shit up...but I do appreciate it...he basically just gave me his trial strategy....which apparently is premised upon a multitude of preempted issues...despite him spilling the beans, this SJ is sanctionable...and I will seek them...and in this case, get them...which means shit to me of course...but it will be fun to get this guy's blood pressure up

Go Latin on his ass. What a fine opportunity for scoffing, mocking characterizations of, e.g., "Mr. ipse dixit man."
23rd July 2006 05:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Go Latin on his ass. What a fine opportunity for scoffing, mocking characterizations of, e.g., "Mr. ipse dixit man."

No - he needs to Greek on his arse, video tape it and put it up on utube for us all to watch.

Fij - did you check out that Jews against Zionism link I put up?
23rd July 2006 05:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
Fij - did you check out that Jews against Zionism link I put up?

I think the issue of "zionism" is dead...I mean the jews already have a homeland...Israel...so it seems to me that if one is concerned with "zionism", as they see it today, they're simply opposed to the existence of Israel itself...no jews on that piece of earth...which, is, in part (not including total extermination), the goal of hezbolloah...if one thinks that way, they should just come right out and say it...that is, simply say, "Israel should not exist"...and maybe give a few non-hypocritical, non-anti-semitic reasons in support of that statement...can all you anti-zionists haters hook a brother up on that?...can I get a witness?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
23rd July 2006 06:18 PM
not bound to please
"I think the issue of "zionism" is dead."

Glad you do - the rest of the world - that's another matter - and for the Zionists as well. Can you please inform they are dead?

"..I mean the jews already have a homeland...Israel.."

yes - this is the issue...what's going down there.

."so it seems to me that if one is concerned with "zionism", as they see it today, they're simply opposed to the existence of Israel itself.."

Israel should be in Germany. I have no problem with it being there.

."no jews on that piece of earth."

They have been living there for hundreds of years - in peace with the arabs and christians - until the zionist stsae of Israel.

"..which, is, in part (not including total extermination), the goal of hezbolloah..."

piss people off long enough...

"if one thinks that way, they should just come right out and say it...that is, simply say, "Israel should not exist"...and maybe give a few non-hypocritical, non-anti-semitic reasons in support of that statement...can all you anti-zionists haters hook a brother up on that?...can I get a witness?"

I think I just answered that. No one here is anti Jewish - anti Zionist nazi - yes.

Reread your signature and think about it.

23rd July 2006 06:26 PM
sirmoonie My understanding of Zionism differs from your'n.

Anyway, we should all be talking about Cynthia McKinney, which was what this thread was originally supposed to be hijacked into before all the Zionists went nuts.
23rd July 2006 06:41 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
My understanding of Zionism differs from your'n.

Anyway, we should all be talking about Cynthia McKinney, which was what this thread was originally supposed to be hijacked into before all the Zionists went nuts.

Not really my type. I think Condi is sort of cute though.
23rd July 2006 06:46 PM
Fiji Joe not bound to please wrote:

"Can you please inform they are dead?"

Who are these zionists?

"Israel should be in Germany. I have no problem with it being there."

You and Gilligan in Iran...nice job

"They have been living there for hundreds of years - in peace with the arabs and christians - until the zionist stsae of Israel."

Are you serious Clark?

"piss people off long enough..."

And now we know where you're really coming from...that's not healthy...buy why?...why?

"I think I just answered that. No one here is anti Jewish - anti Zionist nazi - yes."

I see some of that...but I think you and some of the others give muslim fundamentalists way too much credit in the humanity department...I have looked in their eyes...death impending...there is no remorse there...there is no goodness there...and it has dick to do with poverty
23rd July 2006 06:48 PM
Fiji Joe [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
My understanding of Zionism differs from your'n.

[/quote

Jew-hating ain't cool...especially if you don't know why

As for Cynthia McKinney...your people...I swear...What the fuck is wrong with y'all?
23rd July 2006 06:48 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:
He's called everyone around here names for years...
[Edited by pdog]

Wrong again. Names only got flung at those who flung them first. I know, you expect the double standard with which you've been coddled your whole life. I will not accomodate you. Those who lie and and toss slander (a minute 'Gang of Four' around here) will be called for what they are. Sorry, your feelings got hurt wienerboy....

23rd July 2006 06:58 PM
not bound to please ]Fiji Joe wrote:
not bound to please wrote:

"Can you please inform they are dead?"

Who are these zionists?

**** See Josh and settlers for a start

"Israel should be in Germany. I have no problem with it being there."

You and Gilligan in Iran...nice job

****If Mr. Howell called out to Lovey in maxy's chat room - would it show up as fucky?

"They have been living there for hundreds of years - in peace with the arabs and christians - until the zionist stsae of Israel."

Are you serious Clark?

"piss people off long enough..."

*Yes - are you?

And now we know where you're really coming from...that's not healthy...buy why?...why?

***? tell me more?

"I think I just answered that. No one here is anti Jewish - anti Zionist nazi - yes."

I see some of that...but I think you and some of the others give muslim fundamentalists way too much credit in the humanity department

***Hardly - I think they are psychotic - as I do all religious zealots - including the zionists.

...I have looked in their eyes...death impending...there is no remorse there...there is no goodness there...and it has dick to do with poverty

****yes it does, and delusion. Both side are insane - but the innocent people and children being killed are not them. They are tempting others into extreme hate.

23rd July 2006 07:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Jew-hating ain't cool...especially if you don't know why

As for Cynthia McKinney...your people...I swear...What the fuck is wrong with y'all?

Jew-hating is the national pastime in a few countries. Anyway, it has nothing to do with concern over ZOG. Not quite sure what the confusion is here.
23rd July 2006 07:07 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Not quite sure what the confusion is here.

يهين

[Edited by Joey]
23rd July 2006 07:30 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

يهين

[Edited by Joey]

Hey Joey - do you want me to buy you this?

23rd July 2006 07:34 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Jew-hating is the national pastime in a few countries. Anyway, it has nothing to do with concern over ZOG. Not quite sure what the confusion is here.

Maybe not for smart guys like you...but who we kidding?...we both know the term "zionist" is code for anti-semitism...racist code...just like when them good ol' boys use terms like "jigaboo", "spearchucker" and "blue gums"...it's code...code
23rd July 2006 07:42 PM
lotsajizz you wish
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)