ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JULY 25, 1982 Return to archive
July 25th, 2005 12:02 PM
CHIEFMOON
July 25th, 2005 01:45 PM
Joey
SEPTEMBER 25 , 1982

* SNIFF *

July 25th, 2005 01:51 PM
nankerphelge Wasn't that Buffalo?
July 25th, 2005 01:52 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Wasn't that Buffalo?

I don't know Nanky .................................

..............but I smell Ass there in them's pictures !

*** Sniff ***
July 25th, 2005 01:56 PM
nankerphelge Nope -- Philly.

Buffalo was 9/26!

July 25th, 2005 01:58 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Nope -- Philly.

Buffalo was 9/26!

YES

25.09.1982: Philadelphia, PA, JFK Stadium
Substitute, I Can't Explain, Dangerous, Sister Disco, The Quiet One, It's Hard, Eminence Front, Behind Blue Eyes, Baba O'Riley, I Am One, The Punk And The Godfather, Drowned, A Man Is A Man, Cry If You Want, Who Are You, Pinball Wizard, See Me Feel Me, 5.15, Love Reign O'er Me, Long Live Rock, Won't Get Fooled Again, Magic Bus, Twist And Shout

26.09.1982: Buffalo, Rich Stadium
Substitute, I Can't Explain, Dangerous, Sister Disco, The Quiet One, It's Hard, Eminence Front, Behind Blue Eyes, Baba O'Riley, I Am One, The Punk And The Godfather, Drowned, A Man Is A Man, Cry If You Want, Who Are You, Pinball Wizard, See Me Feel Me, 5.15, Love Reign O'er Me, Long Live Rock, Won't Get Fooled Again, Naked Eye, Summertime Blues, Twist And Shout

http://www.thewholive.de/konzerte/zeige_konzert.php?GroupID=1&Jahr=1982
July 25th, 2005 03:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

YES

25.09.1982: Philadelphia, PA, JFK Stadium
Substitute, I Can't Explain, Dangerous, Sister Disco, The Quiet One, It's Hard, Eminence Front, Behind Blue Eyes, Baba O'Riley, I Am One, The Punk And The Godfather, Drowned, A Man Is A Man, Cry If You Want, Who Are You, Pinball Wizard, See Me Feel Me, 5.15, Love Reign O'er Me, Long Live Rock, Won't Get Fooled Again, Magic Bus, Twist And Shout

http://www.thewholive.de/konzerte/zeige_konzert.php?GroupID=1&Jahr=1982

I was there in Philly at that show. The Clash opened up!
July 25th, 2005 03:16 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

I was there in Philly at that show. The Clash opened up!

Poi Dog Pondering ..............................

You are one lucky S.O.B.

All I got was John Cougar and Jethro Tull in Boulder , CO ( October , 1982 ) !!!!!

July 26th, 2005 01:29 AM
riccardo In 1982 the Stones were in Europe.
July 26th, 2005 02:05 AM
pdog
quote:
riccardo wrote:
In 1982 the Stones were in Europe.

& The Who was in the USA... The Clash was the opener.
July 26th, 2005 02:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
riccardo wrote:
In 1982 the Stones were in Europe.

Hi Riccardo, this is another 180-degrees twisting by the Joey as he's smoking alfalfa and oregano mixed with old dried weed... let's give him a fresh strong weed (hi Joey, check today's header, it's for ya)

To get this thread back in the right original direction:

1.- Great pix Chief!! I can smell Mick's sweating as it was the last show of that tour

2.- Here's another taken by another regular, Mr. BillyBoll

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
July 26th, 2005 02:37 AM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
he's smoking alfalfa and oregano mixed with old dryied weed...

That's funny! I picture him scraping resin out of old bongs and smoking it... He needs a SF pot card, you can buy weed here legally. Anyone can get a card and go buy some dope. It's amazing. Figures this would happen when I don't smoke anymore!
Great Mick pics...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)