ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Single News - BBC Return to archive
July 25th, 2005 04:59 AM
Private Godfrey BBC Radio 2 Disc jockey, Bob Harris, announced on his Saturday night show that the Stones new single will be a double A side, he played 'Rough Justice' and said how good it was.

Also BBC Radio 2 day-time jock', Ken Bruce, has the Stones as record of the week.
July 25th, 2005 05:12 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Private Godfrey wrote:
BBC Radio 2 Disc jockey, Bob Harris, announced on his Saturday night show that the Stones new single will be a double A side, he played 'Rough Justice' and said how good it was.

Also BBC Radio 2 day-time jock', Ken Bruce, has the Stones as record of the week.

thanks for the tip! and welcome to the show
this double A side concept gives the opportunity to the dj's to choose their fav tittle...Seems RJ is the choice of radios (see Soldatti post about Rj adn SOL airplay)
that's good for the Stones,it shows how they can still rock!
July 25th, 2005 05:27 AM
Private Godfrey Hi thanks for the pointing me in the right direction, glad to see they're getting the airplay. i must admit SOL is growing on me.

We had pictures of the boys recording a promo video about 6 weeks ago,I wonder if they recorded 2 videos ??
July 25th, 2005 05:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
Private Godfrey wrote:
BBC Radio 2 Disc jockey, Bob Harris, announced on his Saturday night show that the Stones new single will be a double A side, he played 'Rough Justice' and said how good it was.

Ken's choice as "Record of the week" is "streets of love", however.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/bruce/playlist_index.shtml

That song would be more in keeping with the 'easy listening' style of his morning show than "rough justice", I would think
July 25th, 2005 11:53 AM
rogerriffin RECORD OF THE WEEK FOR ROLLING STONES IN 2005!!!!!!!!!!

YUPI!!!!!

THANKS GAZZA.
July 25th, 2005 07:39 PM
Soldatti
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
RECORD OF THE WEEK FOR ROLLING STONES IN 2005!!!!!!!!!!

YUPI!!!!!

THANKS GAZZA.

Old Habits Die Hard was the record of the week too last year.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)