ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boston/Providence love Rough Justice Return to archive
July 23rd, 2005 11:26 PM
Poison Dart I heard dj's in both Boston and Providence within the last 24 hours gushing about Rough Justice.

"The Stones are back and their rocking" and all that crap that usually comes with a new Stones tune was what they were saying.

But in this case it's true.

Memo to Mick:

Don't let Streets of Love (it sucks)kill album. The public wants the Stones to rock. Not do songs that Barry Manilow would consider wimpy.

Make sure Rough Justice is the single.

July 23rd, 2005 11:58 PM
hotlicks WELL SAID MY FRIEND. ROUGH JUSICE WILL MAKE TOP 5 IN USA AND TOP TWENTY IN UK.
July 24th, 2005 01:07 AM
lucasd4 I really like the song, but there's no way it's going to hit top 5 on the pop charts in the USA. It might do well on the Rock Chart, but it won't crack top 40 on the pop charts.

quote:
hotlicks wrote:
WELL SAID MY FRIEND. ROUGH JUSICE WILL MAKE TOP 5 IN USA AND TOP TWENTY IN UK.

July 24th, 2005 11:30 AM
Jumping Jack Time for all the young pups in the world to be taught a lesson in true rock n roll by the 60 year old masters. There are a lot of young groups including the Crowes to stop posing and bring back some hard driving rock!
July 24th, 2005 01:52 PM
jb SOL love will ruin any credibility the Stones have /had left.
July 24th, 2005 01:53 PM
T&A The Crowes are a young group?
July 24th, 2005 02:10 PM
lucasd4 Jb....resident cretin and moron...and to keep this on topic--something the idiot Jb rarely does--Rough Justice is great

quote:
jb wrote:
SOL love will ruin any credibility the Stones have /had left.

[Edited by lucasd4]
[Edited by lucasd4]
July 25th, 2005 07:00 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
lucasd4 wrote:
Jb....resident cretin and moron...and to keep this on topic--something the idiot Jb rarely does--Rough Justice is great

[Edited by lucasd4]
[Edited by lucasd4]

he is a tad over-focused, OCD being a problem in our profession, but my brother of the bar and fewllow almnus is neither a cretin or a moron

you, on the other hand......
July 25th, 2005 09:36 AM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

he is a tad over-focused, OCD being a problem in our profession, but my brother of the bar and fewllow almnus is neither a cretin or a moron

Thank you Jizz......Is Rough Justice any good? I have not listened to it yet as SOL has put me in a major depression.
July 25th, 2005 09:38 AM
Gazza I would have thought someone in your profession would be expected to gather all the evidence before resting your case...

maybe you're afraid you might like it?
[Edited by Gazza]
July 25th, 2005 09:41 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
lucasd4 wrote:
Jb....resident cretin and moron...and to keep this on topic--something the idiot Jb rarely does--Rough Justice is great

[Edited by lucasd4]
[Edited by lucasd4]

JB 's best friend is back!! and still got many interesting things to say!
my dear JB, if you don t want to hear that song, that's your choice but it's (honestly) a good one...not a jewel but a good rocker!
July 25th, 2005 12:00 PM
lucasd4 Jb trashes 99% of what the Stones have done during the past 20+ years and people like you defend him. He won't even listen to a song that's been getting the most favorable response of any Stones song in years and people like you defend him. The only people worse than him are morons like you who take up for him.

quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

July 25th, 2005 12:20 PM
jb I have gained much respect for the Jizz man!!!
July 25th, 2005 12:30 PM
telecaster
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I would have thought someone in your profession would be expected to gather all the evidence before resting your case...

maybe you're afraid you might like it?
[Edited by Gazza]

Funny Gazza!

If you ever slip and fall in the US you will know who you don't want to represent you

July 25th, 2005 12:34 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you Jizz......Is Rough Justice any good? I have not listened to it yet as SOL has put me in a major depression.

'Rough Justice' WILL cheer you up fellow 'Cane
July 25th, 2005 12:36 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Funny Gazza!

If you ever slip and fall in the US you will know who you don't want to represent you

Really? I think I would be exactly the person you would want to see if you injured having made millions for my clients over the years....I challenge any defense atty anytime as I consistently kick their ass in court.....Gazza, if you ever , god forbid, hurt yourself here, trust me, I will"show you the money".
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)