ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Seattle Supersonic 10-15-81 2DVD B&P Return to archive
July 23rd, 2005 03:00 PM
MRD8 My latest B&P offer is for the recently released upgrade of the 10-15-81 Seattle concert with the Empress Valley soundboard synced to it! Gone are the silent gaps during Beast Of Burden and Star Star...this one is a MUST have for every true Stones fan! Send six blank DVD+R's(name brand at least 8X) and a postage paid return mailer. Email me at [email protected] for details and artwork.
Here's the setlist:
Under My Thumb
When The Whip Comes Down
Shattered
Neighbors
Just My Imagination
Twenty Flight Rock
Let Me Go
Time Is On My Side
Beast Of Burden
Waiting On A Friend
Let It Bleed
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Little T&A
Tumbling Dice
Band Intro's
She's So Cold
All Down The Line
Hang Fire
Star Star
Miss You
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Women
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction
July 23rd, 2005 03:15 PM
mac_daddy thanks for the offer...
_____

fyi, mrd8 will hopefully be torrenting this soon, too...
July 24th, 2005 07:24 AM
pdog
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Send six blank DVD+R's(name brand at least 8X) and a postage paid return mailer.

It's a six disc show? That doesn't seem right!
July 24th, 2005 10:05 AM
Jumping Jack Go buy it on EBAY then if you think that is more fair. It astounds me that people who don't share or bring anything to the table have the audacity to complain that someone doing the trading to get the new shows and then doing the burning to offer it to others is some how being unfair.

3:1 to cover bad burns, mailers and postage if is reburn is required, not to metion the persons time and computer equipment(which the complainers are to cheap to buy) and has supported almost 200 DVD trees on Shidoobee. Others sites that expect 1:1 or 2:1 have essentially no DVD trees. You figure out the going rate. If you think the burners are doing it for 40 cent blanks you are wrong.

Mr. D. is the most generous person on this board and very fair.
July 24th, 2005 01:16 PM
Navin Mr. Bob,

You are far too kind and generous.....

We are not worthy!!

July 24th, 2005 03:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Go buy it on EBAY then if you think that is more fair. It astounds me that people who don't share or bring anything to the table have the audacity to complain that someone doing the trading to get the new shows and then doing the burning to offer it to others is some how being unfair.

3:1 to cover bad burns, mailers and postage if is reburn is required, not to metion the persons time and computer equipment(which the complainers are to cheap to buy) and has supported almost 200 DVD trees on Shidoobee. Others sites that expect 1:1 or 2:1 have essentially no DVD trees. You figure out the going rate. If you think the burners are doing it for 40 cent blanks you are wrong.

Mr. D. is the most generous person on this board and very fair.

I actually have bought stuff from Mr. D.... I wasn't aware he was charging blanks for his service, hence I was wondering why it was a six disc show. B&P is a B&P, asking for extra blanks is charging! I was thinknig it was just odd or maybe he didn't mean to post he needed six blanks for this, now lighten up. He could've said Blanks and Postage plus! B/C if you're asking for more, then you're doing it for profit! There's no gray area. And I don't have a problem with it, I just think it should be more clearly stated, I don't think calling something a B&P in this case was a correct description. B&P is synonymous with free, on both ends.
July 24th, 2005 05:13 PM
Jumping Jack Consider it reburn insurance to cover an extra disk, mailer, postage and equipment depreciation if it makes you feel better. There are many things he has paid very good money for which he shares here for a couple lousy blanks.

The bigger issue is copying music without permission whether for free or for 80 cents. Obviously you have no moral problem with that.

If you are too cheap to spring for extra blanks and inexperienced to realize it has been done this way for several years now and a few hundred DVD trees, be patient and wait for him to Torrent it and put the risk of a bad burn on you.

Hint: "My Bad" might be your proper reply. "I am grateful to Bob, whoever shared it with him, and all branches" might also work.

July 25th, 2005 04:50 PM
Joey
" Mr. D. is the most generous person on this board and very fair. "

Amen !

The man is a GOD and much loved by The Joey !
July 26th, 2005 06:31 AM
Jumping Jack Joey, ask Mr. D. about Giants 7-2-89 Pro Shot A

He should have it by now. Ooo Ooo, Ooo Ooo WTFAY?
July 26th, 2005 08:15 AM
Flairville Hey JJ! that sounds great are you gonna tree it over at shidoobee?
July 26th, 2005 09:02 AM
Jumping Jack Doug prefers that we only tree Stones goodies, not the Who, particularly on Micks BD, LOL!
July 26th, 2005 09:03 AM
Jumping Jack Maybe you can ask the great Mr. D. to torrent it.
July 26th, 2005 09:05 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joey, ask Mr. D. about Giants 7-2-89 Pro Shot A

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumping Jack !

....You make Joey giddy
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)