ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Much Love and Thanks to Charlie Watts for 2005 and everything after Return to archive
July 23rd, 2005 11:27 AM
Steel Wheels It just hit me this morning while watching 4 Flicks at maximum volume - these new songs, the new tour, the new album, the great press conference performance - none of this would have been possible without Charlie Watts.

Much love to you, Charlie. You had a rough 2004 and now you'll hear the masses once again, roaring your name and cheering you on each and every night.

The Rolling Stones and rock and roll are nothing without you!

Look for me at the Wachovia shows - section 7 both nights. I'll be the one cheering the loudest, dancing the wildest, and singing along to every song.

What else can a card carrying member of the Charlie Watts fan club do?

July 23rd, 2005 01:17 PM
kath i know that charlie will get HUGE ovations this time around...even bigger than before. usually, the house shakes when mick introduces charlie, but this tour i think we may shake the house down for him!

the juf mentioned this to me yesterday. everybody complaining about the tour, the album, blahblahblah..but goddammit..we have charlie for another tour!!! and from where i sit, that's the best thing in the world!

thank you charlie and shirley and the docs and everybody who made it possible for him to still be with us!

the man ROCKS!!!
July 23rd, 2005 01:37 PM
jb Charlie has gone above and beyond what any human would do , both for the band and his fans. I respect and admire him.
[Edited by jb]
[Edited by jb]
July 23rd, 2005 01:46 PM
nankerphelge Yep --proud member of the Charlie Watts fan club.

Class
Style
Dignity
And that grin!!

July 23rd, 2005 02:04 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yep --proud member of the Charlie Watts fan club.

Class
Style
Dignity
And that grin!!

Muck like us Nanker, much like us.
July 23rd, 2005 02:50 PM
kath i thought you were right the first time, josh.

"muck like us"...

July 23rd, 2005 02:54 PM
pdog Move over Keith!
Too Tough Too Die, Too!
July 23rd, 2005 04:31 PM
JaggerLips SOCK IT TO EM'
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

WHAT IS THERE TO NOT LOVE ABOUT THAT ENGLISH COUNTRY GENT?
July 23rd, 2005 04:42 PM
thejuf HEAR, HEAR!! WHAT A GREAT POST!
BREAK A LEG, CHARLIE! HOPE TO SEE YOU IN NY!!!

July 23rd, 2005 04:57 PM
LadyJane The classiest man in Rock n Roll.

Well said, Steel Wheels. Great thread.

We are blessed to have Charlie back for another Tour.

I will lose it the minute he takes the stage. The ovations....I can't even imagine....I'll be cheering, clapping and crying all at the same time.

LJ.
July 23rd, 2005 05:14 PM
Child of the Moon Charlie Watts... I can't say anything about the man that hasn't been said already. As it stands today, he's probably my favorite Stone.

I'll be screaming my lungs out for you, Chaz, in Portland.
July 23rd, 2005 07:05 PM
kath me too, darlin!! i hope so, anyway!
July 24th, 2005 10:39 AM
JaggerLips Look forward to seeing him when they hit the UK next year!
Charlie we love you!
July 24th, 2005 11:57 AM
Jumping Jack Amen. Charlie will get thunderous applause in every house that will make him blush each time.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)