ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Lord Alfred Hayes Return to archive
July 21st, 2005 04:39 PM
jb Very sad to learn of his passing.
July 21st, 2005 04:42 PM
blackandblue
quote:
jb wrote:
Very sad to learn of his passing.

Is he Stones related?
July 21st, 2005 04:42 PM
gimmekeef Was he the wrestler/manager from the WWF?....
July 21st, 2005 04:45 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Was he the wrestler/manager from the WWF?....

Yes...........
July 21st, 2005 04:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes...........

may the bell ring in his honor tonite!
July 21st, 2005 04:56 PM
Bloozehound any of you guys watch Hulk Hogans reality tv show ?

the hulksters loaded

[Edited by Bloozehound]
July 21st, 2005 05:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
any of you guys watch Hulk Hogans reality tv show ?

the hulksters loaded

[Edited by Bloozehound]

i seen it on our "on Demand" feature offered with our digital cable...it actually was a pretty funny show.
July 21st, 2005 05:23 PM
Flairville A sad loss I remember him with the Legion of Doom, the bushwhackers, rowdy roddy and of course Flair. I hope he and the Gorilla are chatting at the gates as we speak!!
July 22nd, 2005 06:35 AM
HellsRollingThunder Hey I went to those matches for over 20 years and I had one heck
of a good time. My next main man is Ric Flair and he is as wild
as the Stones! Yes indeed. I remember Lord Alfred Hayes, and
Curt Henning, and the Von Erichs and many others who have
passed on. RIP Lord Alfred Hayes. Thanks for the tribute and
info.
July 22nd, 2005 06:40 AM
Flairville The old wrestlers always bring back happy memories of years ago, flair's still the man hence my member name on every board!
July 22nd, 2005 02:06 PM
Factory Girl how did he die?
July 22nd, 2005 02:22 PM
gimmekeef He got a listen to "Streets of Love"...that pushed him over the top rope!
July 22nd, 2005 03:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot Years ago, in another century, I went to a trade school that had some classrooms at a motel. Yeah, I know, but they were bulding more classrooms, and this was the temp fix. Hey, it was a nice motel.

Anyhow, it seems that when the WWF had a show in Hershey or in Harrisburg, the wrestlers stayed at this same motel.

One day as I was leaving for lunch, I feel a massive paw on my shoulder. I turned around and it was the Junkyard Dog. A HUGE black mountain of a man. Standing with him were Jim "The Anvil" Neidhardt, The Iron Sheik, and Randy "Macho Man" Savage. JYD asked, in a very soft and quiet voice, if I knew someplace nearby where you could get some beers with lunch. Just so happened that I was headed there myself, and told them to follow me.

We got to the place and they asked if I wanted to sit with them.

Turns out that the Iron Sheik was from out around Detroit, used to teach high school, and had almost zero accent. Randy Savage really does talk that way(if you buy me a beer, I'll do my spot on Savage impression. JYD was full of one liners. The Anvil didn't say much, but laughed in all the right spots.

JYD died a few years back. He was cool.
July 22nd, 2005 06:31 PM
Gimme Shelter RIP Lord Alfred Hayes
July 23rd, 2005 01:51 AM
JumpingKentFlash Sad to hear. I was a big wrestling fan in my early teens. I remember this English bloke well. I also hear that Yokozuna, Owen Hart and many others have died. These wrestlers die young. A big shame.
July 23rd, 2005 12:35 PM
jb Big John Studd
July 25th, 2005 03:15 AM
Starbuck
quote:
Joshie doodled, with crayon:

RIP Lord Albert Hayes

Very sad to learn of his passing.

has steel wls been informed?
July 25th, 2005 09:50 AM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

has steel wls been informed?

Have not spoken to him in ages since I left ......hopefully will see him in New York in 06...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)