ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rockpassion Site? Return to archive
July 14th, 2005 10:40 AM
gimmekeef I cant enter the download section here anymore, nor get a passcode reply via email...anyone have pass to share?...Thanks so much!
July 14th, 2005 11:20 AM
blackandblue I had the same experience....
July 14th, 2005 11:21 AM
Moonisup the owner of that site has a few mental problems and has locked the download stuff. He thinks he's a hero with that download part, but you can get everything on other sites. He's a bit sad
July 14th, 2005 11:31 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
the owner of that site has a few mental problems and has locked the download stuff. He thinks he's a hero with that download part, but you can get everything on other sites. He's a bit sad

Do you know the owner? Why has he mental problems? Please explain.
July 14th, 2005 11:31 AM
Moonisup read some posts at IORR, the archives,
July 14th, 2005 11:33 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
read some posts at IORR, the archives,

Do we know him? Is it Fiji Joe?
July 14th, 2005 11:58 PM
Daethgod yer i emailed for a password weeks ago and still have no reply

July 15th, 2005 08:42 AM
gimmekeef Does anyone have an active pass?..or what other sites like Ulf's exist for downloads??....Thanks in advance...
July 15th, 2005 01:58 PM
doo doo doo Dude This only has one site for the Stones but it has great links to other boots by tons of other bands:

http://people.freenet.de/bootlegbrowser/
July 15th, 2005 07:22 PM
Soldatti You need to request a password, I get it in the day.
July 16th, 2005 09:32 AM
gimmekeef Soldatti..I have sent 4 emails to request a pass.No response so guess he doesnt want to give them out?
July 16th, 2005 12:28 PM
HellsRollingThunder Who is the guy that owns the Rockpassion.com site? Is it by any
chance the guy who does the Undercover site as well by the
name of Steve Portigal? If it is good luck getting in.
July 18th, 2005 06:12 PM
Back Street Girl I had a password,but today won't let me in.
July 18th, 2005 06:56 PM
Surround Sister The guyīs name is Jean-Pascal
and a couple of iorrīs users were quite rude to him.
Anyway, I think he sure did overreact.
July 18th, 2005 07:28 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Soldatti..I have sent 4 emails to request a pass.No response so guess he doesnt want to give them out?

Try again but write a few lines in the mail, you know "I suport you" and things like that.
July 19th, 2005 10:42 AM
gimmekeef Soldatti, appreciate your advise but I tried that...can only kiss so much ass....lol...thanks
July 19th, 2005 11:06 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Surround Sister wrote:
The guyīs name is Jean-Pascal
and a couple of iorrīs users were quite rude to him.
Anyway, I think he sure did overreact.

he did.Clearly. Nobody can call himself the best fan or the bootleg dealer...

But thanks to this guy, many of us got Ronnie's London show very quickly, and were able to discover jewels like "place pigalle" for example...that's why I don't spit on him, he may have a good reason to close the download section.
July 19th, 2005 11:11 AM
Moonisup but still he thinks he's Louis quatorze!
July 19th, 2005 11:43 AM
Gazza
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
but still he thinks he's Louis quatorze!

July 19th, 2005 11:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
but still he thinks he's Louis quatorze!

LOL
July 19th, 2005 11:50 AM
mac_daddy

as far as introducing fans to material... that gives this guy too much credit...

his offering list bears a striking resemblence to what is offerred up in lossless formats via bit torrent...

some folks dopwnload the sources, and burn cds and sell them - lots of bootlegs have been doing this for the pasts everal years... this rockpassion guy downloads the lossless sources, rips them to mp3 and then calls them something different half of the time. that is just confusing, and it soils the trading pool...

and for the record, to the best of my knowledge, the highest quality recording of that recent ronnie and fiends gig was seeded HERE first. rockpassin had the squelchy mp3 files first, but WE had the real mcCoy (all thanks to gazza, btw)...
July 20th, 2005 09:56 AM
blackandblue Luckily his head has been chopped off
July 25th, 2005 09:54 AM
JumpingKentFlash Hey hey hey. Why bash this guy??? He's a friend and a fellow fan of mine. In my opinion there's only about 10 traders that can match this guy. I can promise you he's tottally cool. Really. Great guy. Very kind too. I guess you're the one with mental problems dude.....
July 25th, 2005 10:15 AM
Jumping Jack There are a lot more than 10 traders that have more than he does and all of whom are a lot easier to deal with.
July 25th, 2005 10:18 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Hey hey hey. Why bash this guy??? He's a friend and a fellow fan of mine. In my opinion there's only about 10 traders that can match this guy. I can promise you he's tottally cool. Really. Great guy. Very kind too. I guess you're the one with mental problems dude.....

hi Kent! it's been a long time
well ,tastes and colors...
July 25th, 2005 10:27 AM
Jair
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
the owner of that site has a few mental problems and has locked the download stuff. He thinks he's a hero with that download part, but you can get everything on other sites. He's a bit sad

Wow, man! I never seen you talked like that before. That guy really let you pissed, huh?

Btw, can you someone e-mail RJ at [email protected]?

I can't find anymore the song anywhere!

Thanks in advance! I will bless you eternity!!!
July 25th, 2005 01:45 PM
TornAndFrayed
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Awesome. Gazza, how you crack me up, repeatedly.

quote:
macdaddy wrote:

this rockpassion guy downloads the lossless sources, rips them to mp3 and then calls them something different half of the time. that is just confusing, and it soils the trading pool...

Exactly. However, crappy mp3 sites like RP normally donīt bother me. I guess they are a necessary evil.
But it pisses me off when a new show gets put out in a lossless format and then it immediately shows up on an mp3 site even though the taper specifically asked for his material not to be degraded in quality.
July 25th, 2005 01:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
the owner of that site has a few mental problems

"Lil Fiji......................................"
July 25th, 2005 02:45 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:

"Lil Fiji......................................"

Well he certainly hasn't hair problems....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)