ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Mayor Mel Lastman receiving the gold key to the city of Toronto
Canada's Walk of Fame, Greig Reekie, HO/AP Photos
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HO HUM Return to archive
07-22-03 02:18 PM
Mother baby You know, sometimes the Stones bore me. I hate to say it but..... they ever bore any of you guys???? LOL.
07-22-03 02:20 PM
jb To the extent that every show and every song has become predictable yes....but they are still about the only thing(other than my secretary) that really excites me.
07-22-03 02:30 PM
J.J.Flash Hey Mother Baby, what a long time. How are you? Great to see you again. Welcome!
Well, one thing I can always remember that bore me is the fact Keith sometimes is too much lazy to play his fuckin' guitar and does not keep riffing real hard like he supposed to do.
Regards!
07-22-03 02:31 PM
parmeda Mother baby...put a lime in your coconut and call me in the morning, lol!

Are you insane, man? You're getting bored?
Get a grip...please
07-22-03 02:46 PM
Angiegirl MB, maybe you should switch off the repeat function of your cd-player.
07-22-03 03:23 PM
Mother baby
quote:
jb wrote:
....(other than my secretary) that really excites me.

Wow..cool secretary! Maybe I'm in the wrong line of work. Well I know that.......but....who's Jagger's secretary these days?

[Edited by Mother baby]
07-22-03 03:36 PM
Mother baby .....but with 250,000,000 dollars or so in the bank he can afford it. (man that's alot of zeros.)
07-23-03 08:52 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
You know, sometimes the Stones bore me.

What a bizarre comment to make on a Rolling Stones Fan site / board!!!

Get with it and GET REAL!

AND IN THE MIDDLE OF A TOUR!!!
[Edited by Zeeta]
07-24-03 10:32 AM
egon the rolling stones and the word boring should NEVER be used in the same sentence.

unless of course you'd say: "that RS album dirty work is really boring".

07-24-03 02:55 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
What a bizarre comment to make on a Rolling Stones Fan site / board!!!

Why? you never get bored? LOL. Besides the Rolling Stones kind of did teach me over the years that I need to be tickled alot....but when the tickling stops one wants...even needs...MORE!

07-25-03 12:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I don't get bored yet to listen them or to maintain this board and website with my partners, but to be honest sometimes I program my bootlegs to avoid listening the same tracks. I do prefer to make a compilation of all the songs playes during a tour rather than having all of the shows.