ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Mayor Mel Lastman receiving the gold key to the city of Toronto
Canada's Walk of Fame, Greig Reekie, HO/AP Photos
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To Angiegirl, Moonisup & Strange_Stray_Cat Return to archive
07-22-03 05:03 AM
L&A Hi ! It was nice to meet you at the Stade de France (incredible, between 80,000, isn't it ?). Hope you're ok, still following the tour
I'm just back from hollidays, reading all your good reviews
Rik, if you have the pic with all of us together, it should be great if you post it, as a souvenir from our trip to Paris.

Keep rocking

Luc
07-22-03 01:29 PM
Angiegirl O yeah, we took that pic of us all! I forgot. Rik, where is it???? Didn't see it...

It was great to meet you Luc! Very funny. "Excuse me, are you from Rocks Off? Angiegirl?" LOL!

Did you enjoy your holiday at, where was it, Ibiza or something?
07-22-03 01:41 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Hi Luc, it was great to meet you! Forgot all about the pic; Rik: where is it??

Did your girl like the show??
07-22-03 01:54 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat ...and if she's not your girl, then gimme her phone number..LOL!!!
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
07-22-03 11:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well tha pic is here but I'm also going to post it in a new thread as I don't think a thread with subject "To Angiegirl, Moonisup & Strange_Stray_Cat" will get the attention thgis great moment deserves

07-23-03 03:06 AM
Moonisup it was very nice to meet you Luc!!! HAd great fun!

rik
07-23-03 04:11 AM
L&A Fantastic ! Thanks, Voodoo

Yes, Angie, I was back in Ibiza the next morning, and my stay there was great till the end. Now it is sooooo hard to go to work...
To Rik and Mark: Marisa was our "au pair" for 6 years ago - nothing more, and her private number is 00-32/2/34......, sorry, I can't remember, LOL
Btw, she enjoyed the show (more than I did, even if I had good fun with the show), as it was her first Stones-experience.

It was nice to meet you all, and we will certainly meet once again at Werchter (only 60,000...) !
07-23-03 09:35 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
L&A wrote:
and her private number is 00-32/2/34......, sorry, I can't remember, LOL

LOL, sure you can if you try! Or her email.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]