ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Mayor Mel Lastman receiving the gold key to the city of Toronto
Canada's Walk of Fame, Greig Reekie, HO/AP Photos
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick in Stockholm Return to archive
07-17-03 04:40 PM
steel driving hammer Hello Mick!

07-17-03 05:41 PM
parmeda ...look how smooth

Yeah, baby!
07-18-03 05:19 AM
luxury1 I am struck by this pic with his "boyish" good looks and charm. ANyone else? HOw does a 60 yr old man managed to still exude that youthfulness?? He is my hero.
07-18-03 05:49 AM
Zeeta Yeah he looks great girls - I hope I look like this guy at 60!

And of course I hope to have had even half the amount of women as Sir Mick!!

Cool as
07-18-03 08:34 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I am struck by this pic with his "boyish" good looks and charm. ANyone else? HOw does a 60 yr old man managed to still exude that youthfulness?? He is my hero.

I wondered the same thing.

He can still seem so shy......................
07-18-03 09:36 AM
steel driving hammer

07-18-03 10:23 AM
parmeda Yeah Lux, Mick is a vision of "cool"... *sighs & lets out a deep breath*
07-18-03 10:45 AM
steel driving hammer You're such a natural....You don't need no acting school.....
07-19-03 09:36 AM
moy
07-20-03 09:28 AM
steel driving hammer

Keith in Stockholm...

[Edited by steel driving hammer]
07-20-03 09:50 AM
steel driving hammer Mick again in Stockholm...

07-20-03 04:49 PM
luxury1 Look at him in his little striped sweater.
Do you think Mick and Keith were on the same boat?
And who are all those hangers-on, damn it. I want to be one of 'em.
07-20-03 05:32 PM
Monkey Woman Family, friends, security guys... Keith was with Patty, Bobby Keys, Pierre de Beauport (guitar tech and friend), Jake Berry (production manager)... But not Mick, who was with another party.

Though it's funny they still have the same taste in clothes - stripped sweaters!
07-20-03 05:43 PM
Monkey Woman Ouch! "Stripped sweaters", indeed! My english is going bad -- or maybe it's wishful thinking... Mick and Keith, stripped? Oooh, baby!
07-21-03 08:52 AM
steel driving hammer

07-22-03 11:29 AM
CS

07-22-03 04:29 PM
steel driving hammer

[Edited by steel driving hammer]
07-24-03 04:38 PM
brussels affair I saw the pictures of the large grey ship. I also took some pictures of it while I was in Stockholm. It had an English flag. Does it belong to one of the Stones? It's diffent from the little white ship on which Keith was photographed.
07-24-03 05:05 PM
Mother baby
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I am struck by this pic with his "boyish" good looks and charm. ANyone else? HOw does a 60 yr old man managed to still exude that youthfulness?? He is my hero.

I'm struck with how you folks, after having been fans for so long, are still so enraptured by the frivolity of it all.

07-24-03 07:24 PM
Stonesdoug Here's a blow up of one of the Keith pictures. He's waving at me and 3 others. Got lucky to be right at the yacht when he was getting on. I showed him my Keith Richards Athletic Club t-shirt and he broke up laughing. Then we asked him if he wanted a SHIDOOBEE hat. The first one fell into the sea but luckily I had a second one. Thats' what he
s holding in his hand

07-24-03 09:33 PM
parmeda Stonesdoug...have you ever considered writing a book one day?
You, of all people, should.

Thanks for the story on the photo.
07-25-03 03:04 PM
Factory Girl Yes, parmy, Stonesdoug should write a book some day.

But, then, someone should make a movie about the Stones' message boards... "Sympathy for Cyberspace"...