ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Mayor Mel Lastman receiving the gold key to the city of Toronto
Canada's Walk of Fame, Greig Reekie, HO/AP Photos
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will Toronto end up like Altamont ? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
07-22-03 12:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot We don't have the mongo fat people like we used to. Most of those people are skinny heroin junkies now. Besides, all the fat people have been herded onto Valley, Chestnut, and W 3rd Sts. You can't judge a whole county on the residents of just 3 streets.

Take my neighborhood for instance. We only have one nasty fat guy...and he jogs(Shirtless, I might add. Talk about man boobs!), so it's entertaining. I walk faster than he runs! It takes him a good minute to "run" past my house. And I haven't seen any stretch pants women in my neighborhood. I've been here 7 years now, so you'd think I'd have noticed one.

No, I agree with Gypsy. You have got the nasty fatties everywhere. And I'll bet you $5 that there are more obese people in San Francisco than in Lewistown.

BTW, of the 3 chest pain calls I had the other night, none of them were "fat". My Father-in Law died of a heart attack, and he certainly wasn't fat. The majority of my county is made up of farmers. They work too hard to keep from starving to get fat.
07-22-03 02:03 PM
Mother baby Why? Are the Hells Angels in charge of security in Toronto?
LOL. Naw, those Social Control Police in Canada would never let it happen again. See Police States do have their upside.
07-22-03 02:55 PM
Joey " BTW, of the 3 chest pain calls I had the other night, none of them were "fat". "

Stoney ......................

I am having chest pains . Would you come over and " treat me " ?????????

Developing ......................

Jacky !
07-22-03 03:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot I can treat you from here.

Do this...

2 puffs chiba
2 shots Jagermeister
2 12oz. Lagers(I do Yings...but since you can't get the good stuff in your state, try Fosters.)

If your chest pain persists, buy a coffin.
07-22-03 03:41 PM
gypsy For severe chest pain: FOUR puffs of chiba...and don't forget: puff, puff, puff, puff, pass.
07-24-03 09:28 AM
steel driving hammer I rarley get hangovers but last month I bought a case of Fosters, drank 8 and had the worst hangover I ever had.

Corona, Guinness and Heineken do it for me.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5