ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

The Giant Phallus, MSG June 22, 1975
By Bob Gruen
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Marko in Finland !!!? Return to archive
07-16-02 12:12 PM
steel driving hammer Anyone one who knows Marko, will you tell him to
get on the Stones message boards to tell his situation.

3 months and nothing from Marko!

He hasen't pick up his phone for about 2 months either.

Worried About You.

It's kind of an emergency.
07-16-02 01:16 PM
steel driving hammer Hey as a Lawer,

Do I have get credit in getting a DUI on private property?

May you tell me something that will maybe lesson the fine, probation, loss of licence, couseling?

I'll take anything, not in the butt please...

07-16-02 01:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot I hope Marko is OK. I haven't heard from him in a while...like about a month. He sent me his travel dates & times, but I haven't heard back from him.

I wonder if he's still coming over?

07-16-02 01:47 PM
sirmoonie Don't know much about it Steelie, but I recommend paying good money for someone who does. Most lawyers who practice criminal law do so because they are too stupid and incompetent to do anything else, so you have to be very selective. Interview several and pick the one who makes the most sense. Ask lots of procedural questions and if they can't answer without giving a sales pitch, fuck them.

Also, be able to document and prove starting NOW that you are going to AA or whatever the hell you are going to. That will help for any sentencing.

Also, I wouldn't discuss or post about it anymore until its resolved. Seriously.
07-16-02 01:48 PM
Joey 'I wonder if he's still coming over? '

The way things are going around here , I bet there's plenty " still coming over " !

Hug Me .

Joe Fly

07-16-02 02:51 PM
Maxlugar Ladies and gentlemen,

I have seen so very many funny things on these boards over the years.

But none funnier than this:

"The way things are going around here , I bet there's plenty " still coming over" !

Hug Me .

Joe Fly "

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WHOA!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bunny Lugar!

07-16-02 03:11 PM
sirmoonie I still wanna know why you guys think Joey is gay. Because he says he isn't. Gay that is. He says he's not gay.
07-16-02 03:36 PM
Maxlugar I'm not sure about all that......

But I can tell you he is creepy.

Oh, and he's a scumbag ,too.

He's a Creepy, Scumbag Hack Poster!

"Cut and paste my posts and mock me, Joey!"

MOCK ME!

Capt. Maxy!

07-16-02 04:34 PM
bluesgirl gay and lesbian stones fans can be just as good as anyone else.
there are many homosexuals around on the boards.
07-16-02 05:00 PM
sirmoonie Get the fuck outta here! Who else is gay besides Joey and Steelie? Are they C10? Are they going to be in the SPIV?

Holy pickle smokers! This is like Enron - the tip of the freakin' iceberg. You and me Blueseybaby! We gonna blow the lid off this scandal!
07-16-02 05:04 PM
Joey "This is like Enron - the tip of the freakin' iceberg. You and me Blueseybaby! We gonna blow the lid off this scandal!"

Damn Straight My Brother.............

And what a scandal it is ..............it goes deep baby ..............really deep !

" Deep Throat Me Ronnie "

Capt . Joe will get you high tonight ......

And take you to that special island ...........

Capt . Joe

07-16-02 07:28 PM
Juha

Every summer he spends some time diriving around Norway.
I guess he�s there at the moment.
07-16-02 07:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, that's right. I forgot about that....it's usually around this time of year too.

He was telling me a story about how he got tired while he was driving around back country Norway once. He pulled over and took a nap. When he woke up he was surrounded by about 500 sheep. He was beeping the horn and the demure little cloven haired beauties wouldn't move. Finally he started up the vehicle and the sheep kinda made way for him. He said his car stunk like sheep shit for a while....

That'll teach him.
07-16-02 08:08 PM
Fiji Joe Fork over the money and get a diversion, unless you're a habitual drunk, in which case, put down the bottle dumbass! As for Marko, sumbitch had better not have joined a gay cult. He was babysitting my gerbil. Ah hell, he can keep it. He stunk before, he'll damn sure stink now.
07-16-02 10:44 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Juha wrote:

Every summer he spends some time diriving around Norway.
I guess he�s there at the moment.

The last I heard from him[month ago] he mentioned celebrating the solstice, the Norway thing and possibly finding house to buy this month.
I'm sure we'll hear from him soon.
BTW, Juha, I'm looking forward to hosting you along with Marko and Marianne next January. More good times to look forward to.

Rick
07-17-02 09:06 AM
Joey 'He was telling me a story about how he got tired while he was driving around back country Norway once. He pulled over and took a nap. When he woke up he was surrounded by about 500 sheep. He was beeping the horn and the demure little cloven haired beauties wouldn't move. Finally he started up the vehicle and the sheep kinda made way for him. He said his car stunk like sheep shit for a while.... '

I love that story .

Perhaps Marko , my baby , has up and left Finland and gone to a " Baba Center " in Poona India !!!!!

YES !

Capt . Joey

07-17-02 11:08 PM
Fiji Joe I'm not getting it. Sometimes Steel Driving Hammer posts a coherent message and sometimes he posts a message that looks like it was typed by Mayberry's own town drunk, Otis. It may be time for an intervention.
07-18-02 09:17 AM
Joey 'Sometimes Steel Driving Hammer posts a coherent message and sometimes he posts a message that looks like it was typed by Mayberry's own town drunk, Otis. '

Fiji Joe , I just wanted to say that you are rapidly becoming my favorite poster ..........I have my eye on you !

" Help Me Ronnie , Help Help Me Ronnie "

Joe Fly

07-18-02 09:41 AM
sirmoonie Intervention is not the way. If there was ever a human being who NEEDED to drink, it would be Steelie. If sober, he would be faced with the startling realization that he is indeed himself, and the results could be devastating. Yep, that liquid straight-jacket he is in may be the only thing that keeps him from doing a BD'87.
07-18-02 10:12 AM
Joey "Yep, that liquid straight-jacket he is in may be the only thing that keeps him from doing a BD'87. "

I do not know about all of that , but the " Over / Under " on Steelie this evening is 27 1/2 because VEGAS absolutely HATES pushes .

I just love my Steelie and I hope he realizes that However much you booze , there ain't NO WAY OUT !!!

I don't care what you say boy , there ain't no way ouuuuuuuuuuuut !

Gimme the Key !!!!

Gimme the Key !!!!

Tailor Made .......Tailor made !

Joe Fly

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road