ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DBT article Return to archive
24th July 2006 04:39 PM
Saint Sway good long read on jambase

nice Crowes mention:

You guys are going out on the road this summer with Robert Randolph and The Black Crowes. What are your thoughts on those guys?

I'm excited about it – we're all real excited about it. The big sheds will be nice to play, and it'll be a real comfortable tour. I wish that we could play a little longer at those types of things, but with three bands and the Crowes headlining, we probably can't expect to play more than 45 minutes to an hour. I think we're gonna try and pepper in some club shows in there to get a little more playing time and give folks who want to see the full show an opportunity to do that. As far as touring with the other guys, it's gonna be great. We had a lot of fun playing with Robert this spring – he's a really nice guy and his band and crew are all good folks. We played with the Crowes in Memphis last year and it was great. I really like their lineup now. I'm a big fan of Mark Ford's playing. He's a really good player. It should be a great time.

-------------

fyi... I saw Marc Ford sit in with them this weekend in NJ on "Danko/Manuel". He's been sitting in nearly every night with them. Caught a great version of "Moonlight Mile" at the Houston gig.

DBT & Crowes are great. Robert Randolph's boring me though - I wish DBT were 2nd on the bill.
24th July 2006 04:42 PM
Fiji Joe Black Crowes blow...and deep down you know that
24th July 2006 04:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Black Crowes blow

the roof off of every joint they've ever played

later Fij
24th July 2006 05:08 PM
Some Guy I dislike cold salsa.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)