ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Faces Reunion at Next Year’s Glastonbury Festival? Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th July 2006 02:19 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
How many of the 4 Seasons are left?...lmao.....

another few weeks of summer, then autumn and then winter!
25th July 2006 06:00 PM
mojoman
quote:
Dan wrote:

"Biggest?" I am getting those free ticket vibes based on availability for the LA show.

I don't think anyone even today would sign a contract with Sly Stone so I would have to go with the Peter Gabriel Genesis, though they did do a one off at Knebworth in the 80s.

gabriel did milton keynes with genesis in 82
25th July 2006 10:59 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
DJAsh wrote:
Could be :

Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac ?

The Byrds ? ( as close to orig line up as possible ?)

Crosby, Stills, Nash ( Young)??

There has been some talk of Abba but the 35 yr rule surely rules that out....I'm sure they were playing live arounf 79/80.

I saw CSN&Y 2 or 3 years ago...FM & Byrds...were they really one of the biggest bands in the world? I was only 7 in '71...

Maybe it's the Spiders From Mars...but I think the lead guitarist dies about 10 years ago...The singer is still around I hear.

My guess...The Archies!!
26th July 2006 12:18 AM
mojoman
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

I saw CSN&Y 2 or 3 years ago...FM & Byrds...were they really one of the biggest bands in the world? I was only 7 in '71...

Maybe it's the Spiders From Mars...but I think the lead guitarist dies about 10 years ago...The singer is still around I hear.

My guess...The Archies!!

the byrds were fairly big like in 67. but with gene clark dead? peter greens FM. the man can barely play he is so zonked. beach boys without dennis and carl? spiders without mick ronson? nah. bowie had surgery a couple of years back. he's laying low but who knows he might tour. the archies? ccr? tom fogerty dead. mahavishnu orchestra? the velvets? they did a concert in 94?

my hope...mungo jerry!!!or even

the stones with mick taylor and bill!!!
[Edited by mojoman]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)