ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Regina Tour Stop Ad! Return to archive
24th July 2006 11:12 AM
gimmekeef Has anyone heard about a press conference to confirm the Fall Tour/..Been outta the loop...See below:

http://cizl.sasktelwebhosting.com/z99_stones.htm
24th July 2006 11:21 AM
gimmekeef More Canadian rumor stuff:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Artists/R/Rolling_Stones/2006/07/24/1699936-sun.html
24th July 2006 11:23 AM
Lazy Bones of all the shows posted for a "fall tour", I thought the Regina show seemed an odd market for the Stones. imo, Winnipeg would have been a more reasonable/safe market.

i don't recall the stones ever playing in saskatchewan.

then again, I thought the same for Moncton...
24th July 2006 12:19 PM
Saint Sway $100-$300 tickets

I guess the thinking was to lower the high end ticket price but raise the low end price

24th July 2006 12:48 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
of all the shows posted for a "fall tour", I thought the Regina show seemed an odd market for the Stones. imo, Winnipeg would have been a more reasonable/safe market.

i don't recall the stones ever playing in saskatchewan.

then again, I thought the same for Moncton...

Lazy..my hunch is they're trying to play places they havent been..more hype...Regina on a long week end means..Peggers,Albertans and all Sask fans can make the trek...?
24th July 2006 12:49 PM
Saint Sway dont forget Halifax!
24th July 2006 01:29 PM
gimmekeef Sway..Halifax will be the best party to be at..Guaranteed..The Maritimers know how to have a good time!..Great folks too!
24th July 2006 01:50 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Sway..Halifax will be the best party to be at..Guaranteed..The Maritimers know how to have a good time!..Great folks too!

This is true. Should be a bash. But expect a greatest hits set similiar to Moncton.
24th July 2006 02:39 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Lazy..my hunch is they're trying to play places they havent been..more hype

oh, I'm sure it is - like ottawa (mind you, '67 was the last visit). folks from montana and n. dakota can skoot up, too.
24th July 2006 04:41 PM
gimmekeef Might even scoot up from the ATL myself!....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)