ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tour Gross Return to archive
24th July 2006 11:06 AM
jb With thanks to a fellow memebr for the info:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060722/music_nm/touring_dc_1
24th July 2006 11:14 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:
With thanks to a fellow memebr for the info:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060722/music_nm/touring_dc_1

jb...do you know the Tour total then counting the 2005 dates?...Thanks
24th July 2006 01:17 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

jb...do you know the Tour total then counting the 2005 dates?...Thanks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5209214.stm
24th July 2006 01:24 PM
gimmekeef So counting in 2005 they are at $309.3 Million with plenty of dates to go inc Fall mini.I believe Voodoo record was around $325 or so..safe to bet then $400 million plus is likely....Prorated for ticket prices however I doubt Voodoo will ever be surpassed by anyone...
24th July 2006 01:28 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
So counting in 2005 they are at $309.3 Million with plenty of dates to go inc Fall mini.I believe Voodoo record was around $325 or so..safe to bet then $400 million plus is likely....Prorated for ticket prices however I doubt Voodoo will ever be surpassed by anyone...

True...U2 coming close in terms of # of attendees , but still far less than 5 million. We will need some additional dates t set mark, and also include merchandise to overcome U2.
24th July 2006 01:30 PM
gimmekeef We need a Fall Maxi USA TOUR!
24th July 2006 01:40 PM
Some Guy i predict a new album.
24th July 2006 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
i predict a new album.

I got a crew cut..it looks pretty weird, but it is comfortable and maintenance free!!! My mom asked if I was O.K. , as she thought I was undergoing some emotional breakdown by cutting my hair(always have kept it failrly long).
24th July 2006 01:44 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

I got a crew cut..it looks pretty weird, but it is comfortable and maintenance free!!! My mom asked if I was O.K. , as she thought I was undergoing some emotional breakdown by cutting my hair(always have kept it failrly long).

how much$$ 8 bucks tops?
Tiger brought his A-game this weekend!
24th July 2006 01:48 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

how much$$ 8 bucks tops?
Tiger brought his A-game this weekend!

NO..........$35 dollars at salon down here...I don't go to supercuts. Tiger, sadly, will break all of Jack's records(see U2/Stones).............I hate Tiger Woods.
[Edited by jb]
24th July 2006 01:55 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Fort he first time in almost 5 years, I don't have to cut my hair to film. I'm letting it grow...
24th July 2006 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Fort he first time in almost 5 years, I don't have to cut my hair to film. I'm letting it grow...

enjoy!!!
24th July 2006 01:57 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

My mom asked if I was O.K. , as she thought I was undergoing some emotional breakdown by cutting my hair(always have kept it failrly long).

a Jewish mother worried. No way.
24th July 2006 02:12 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

A CREW CUT!!!!!!!!!!

The luxurious mane of hair is gone!!!!!!!

The gypsy is going to be very very upset.

Howe could you??????????

LJ.
24th July 2006 02:26 PM
Some Guy I may get a buzz cut also.
24th July 2006 02:32 PM
pdog Long hair is in right now, you guys are rebels by cutting your hair...
24th July 2006 02:34 PM
Some Guy I'm still debating it, I like the no maintenance aspect but damn my hair looks good.
24th July 2006 02:35 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I'm still debating it, I like the no maintenance aspect but damn my hair looks good.

I waited too long to not enjoy some long hair... My hair would be long as fuck now if I hadn't had to cut it. The the sacrafices I make for artistic reasons!
24th July 2006 02:38 PM
jb To me., it is liberating..I always spend so much timeon the hair, I am feeling really happy with the choice to cut it...
[Edited by jb]
24th July 2006 04:16 PM
Joey " I am feeling really happy with the choice
to cut it... "

You make Joey shudder .

24th July 2006 04:45 PM
Some Guy jb went "Timberlake".
24th July 2006 09:35 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
i predict a new album.

I predict a live album.
25th July 2006 05:40 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jb wrote:

I hope your bald spot won't be visible now...
25th July 2006 10:06 AM
jb
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

I hope your bald spot won't be visible now...

No bald spot .........as I have said many times, the minute I go bald, I would start the micro-graf procedure as I have so much hair................I advised Keith to do thisin 94, but he didn't, and you see the results(bald, thin scalp)
25th July 2006 10:10 AM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:

No bald spot .........as I have said many times, the minute I go bald, I would start the micro-graf procedure as I have so much hair................I advised Keith to do thisin 94, but he didn't, and you see the results(bald, thin scalp)

LOL You advised Keith... Why didn't he take you serious?
25th July 2006 10:16 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
25th July 2006 10:19 AM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:

LOL You advised Keith... Why didn't he take you serious?

Sadly, I first noticed Keith's thinning on the crown area when he went to the extended stage at the 94 PPV...I ran up to the stage and saw him sweating and you could see the thinning area.........it was no big deal at that time, and approx. 2-3 grafs would have fille dit in....it got worse, and by 97, I beleive he was adding a lot of filler to the area, which worked very well to camoflauge the thinning area....Unfortunately, it has really gotten worse since 2000, and he is alm ost competley bald on top. I have seen him 17 times this tour, and at times you can see the baldness very easily, and at other times, it apperas completely coveed up...I am not sure if filler or a modified weave, or both are being used..............what is amazing is how bad Charlie's initial baldness looke din 81, but, it stopped , and with his stately gray hair, he looks great....Ronnie and Mick both blessed with great hair for their ages...Mick, while receding on the side, absolutely does not wear a piece or extensions...he has great hair...Keith, sadly, had the coolest hairin rock from 70-81, but tragically, the malke pattern baldness gene was in his lineage.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)