ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: miami vice the series Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th July 2006 11:04 AM
chevysales pilot for show on nbc this weekend... classic show... opening scene black screen...miss you plays in the background... the show that changed the way music is used for television starts off with the stones.

funny though as they showed the run down sections of miami throughout the series run those neighborhood scenes are now south beach oh how things change.
24th July 2006 11:16 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
chevysales wrote:
the show that changed the way music is used for television starts off with the stones.

also the show that inspired the Dirty Work cover, no?

dig the pastel jackets... no socks... Frankie says Relax.... just say no... jelly beans... wheres the beef?
24th July 2006 02:08 PM
Some Guy I saw that it was cool! I think the new movie will be good.
24th July 2006 02:12 PM
pdog I was pretty high in the 80's, when I watched a TV, it wasn't turned on!
24th July 2006 02:12 PM
jb As a young atty, I saw them film a scene outside the Dade County Courthouse....never really a big fan, but it was popular for about 5 years................................
24th July 2006 02:23 PM
pdog You are still a young atty.
24th July 2006 02:25 PM
Some Guy I have season 1 and 2 on dvd.
24th July 2006 02:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I have season 1 and 2 on dvd.

It takes guts to admit that!
24th July 2006 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
You are still a young atty.

I am a 43 year old Zionist atty...Zionism is the truest and purest form of love for the land of Israel.
[Edited by jb]
24th July 2006 02:31 PM
Bloozehound always liked the opening credits when the theme song goes into a bongo drum solo and it shows that chicks tits bouncing around

masterpiece cinema right there
24th July 2006 02:33 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I am a 43 year old Zionist atty...Zionism is the truest and purest form of love for the land of Israel.
[Edited by jb]

My wife won't let me go! I hoped for a better reaction, she basically told me I was nuts. She did understand and said we could move there when our kids are older and we've saved enough to retire.
24th July 2006 02:35 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

My wife won't let me go! I hoped for a better reaction, she basically told me I was nuts. She did understand and said we could move there when our kids are older and we've saved enough to retire.

I've been there so many times Pdog(over 8). My wife also wasn't thrilled and thought a $$$ donation would be the way to go..We gave another 5k yesterday at the JCC rally in Palm Beach.
24th July 2006 02:36 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
always liked the opening credits when the theme song goes into a bongo drum solo and it shows that chicks tits bouncing around

masterpiece cinema right there

that's Sportscenter top 10 plays nominee postin.
24th July 2006 02:39 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I've been there so many times Pdog(over 8). My wife also wasn't thrilled and thought a $$$ donation would be the way to go..We gave another 5k yesterday at the JCC rally in Palm Beach.

I'm ashamed I've never gone, but I only like to travel in this hemisphere.
Israel, Ireland, Germany and Georgia (former USSR) are places I will go before I die! If only to visit the lands of my ancestors!
24th July 2006 02:39 PM
jb The guy who did the music was foreigner.........
24th July 2006 02:43 PM
Some Guy I dislike Colin Ferrel for some reason.
24th July 2006 02:43 PM
pdog Will is the real genius with that last name!
24th July 2006 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm ashamed I've never gone, but I only like to travel in this hemisphere.
Israel, Ireland, Germany and Georgia (former USSR) are places I will go before I die! If only to visit the lands of my ancestors!

You must go ..all Jews must go!!! It is our homeland and it is very moving to be there. A friend of ours left yesterday for Jerusalem.
24th July 2006 02:45 PM
Some Guy Jamie Foxx as Tubbs, now that is casting!
24th July 2006 02:46 PM
ListenToTheLion Miami Vice: very gay show
24th July 2006 02:46 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

You must go ..all Jews must go!!! It is our homeland and it is very moving to be there. A friend of ours left yesterday for Jerusalem.

I will... I will die in Berlin, but I will see Tel Aviv!
24th July 2006 02:48 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I will... I will die in Berlin, but I will see Tel Aviv!

Why Berlin???? Why???
24th July 2006 02:50 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Why Berlin???? Why???

It is my destiny to die there. I can't explain it further, it will be heroic and make you proud!
24th July 2006 02:56 PM
Steamboat Bill, Jr. Miami Vice is great. Anxiously awaiting the third season on DVD.

Along with the Stones, you can't forget the opening of the episode "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" with a live version of "Baba O'Riley" (I think it's from The Kids Are Alright soundtrack).

I drove out to Boston a few weeks ago to visit a friend of mine. Found a great Miami Vice shirt at the Virgin Megastore. In the few short weeks that I've owned that shirt, I've gotten more comments from strangers (especially women) than in all the years I've been wearing Stones and Who shirts.
24th July 2006 02:59 PM
jb Embarrassing connection to Gelnn Frey's Smugglers Blues......
24th July 2006 02:59 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Steamboat Bill, Jr. wrote:
Miami Vice is great. Anxiously awaiting the third season on DVD.

Along with the Stones, you can't forget the opening of the episode "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" with a live version of "Baba O'Riley" (I think it's from The Kids Are Alright soundtrack).

I drove out to Boston a few weeks ago to visit a friend of mine. Found a great Miami Vice shirt at the Virgin Megastore. In the few short weeks that I've owned that shirt, I've gotten more comments from strangers (especially women) than in all the years I've been wearing Stones and Who shirts.

sweet!
24th July 2006 03:05 PM
Bloozehound I wish I had one of them fast cigarette boats, so I could jam the miami vice soundtrack while I smuggled dope through keys
24th July 2006 03:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Steamboat Bill, Jr. wrote:

^ valuable information for Some Guy to have prior to his next trip to the local convenient store
24th July 2006 03:09 PM
jb Muslims/Arabs have literally killed tens of thousands of fellow Muslims/Arabs from Iraq to Somala...yet, all of a sudden, Israel is accused massacaring 300 Arabs/Muslims in Beirut!!! LOL..What a bunch of propaganda from the terrorists.....when Arabs/Muslims stop killing themslelves, I'll worry about collateral damage caused by Isrtael's self-defense. Where is the Arab/Muslim rage at the 100 plus Muslims a day being killed by felow Muslims in Iraq???
24th July 2006 03:20 PM
Bloozehound but I'd need a chick with some, big jiggly tatas, so that everytime the bongo drum solo kicked in, she could mount the front of my ciggarette boat and shake, shake, shake those big ole ta~tas in my face
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)