ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fall tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
24th July 2006 12:12 PM
Egbert
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Good lord. I suggest to take a self-imposed suspension from the board and return when you are up to your old form.

Either Pug's on and JB's off or vice versa. If they could only bring their "A" games to the board at the same time I would fall asleep at the computer less often.
24th July 2006 12:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
It's me....I am trying to rationalize things , otherwise I would be depressed as hell...The Stones appear to be winding things down, groups like U2 and James Blunt dominating , and I turn 44 on 10/11.......(will not attend Chicago Summitt).

Don't feel so bad. I only wish I had turned 44 this year. You should SO attend the Chicago Summit, JB. You shall be greeted and feted!
24th July 2006 12:20 PM
jb Chicago had a summitt last tour...Pug played a pre-concert party and many people met at baby Parmeda's house....Pug claims Auriellos is a great pizza place, no???
24th July 2006 12:22 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
Chicago had a summitt last tour...Pug played a pre-concert party and many people met at baby Parmeda's house....Pug claims Auriellos is a great pizza place, no???

I've never been there myself, but I plan on finding out in October!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
24th July 2006 12:24 PM
LadyJane Any official announcement???

I'm a little under the weather today and have been sleeping.

I see nothing on rs.com

LJ.
24th July 2006 12:25 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Chicago had a summitt last tour...Pug played a pre-concert party and many people met at baby Parmeda's house....Pug claims Auriellos is a great pizza place, no???

are the Voodoo Pug's playing at more pizza parlors in hopes to finally pay off their bill from the summit show?

the Mama Leoni's gig, by Voodoo Pug standards, was considered a financial boon, no?

$38 gross. Plus 1/2 off slices.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
24th July 2006 12:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Any official announcement???

I see nothing on rs.com

LJ.

Nothing yet, LJ, but you know I'm on red alert and will let you know if I hear anything.

Sorry you're feeling poorly today. Maybe if we get some good news it'll perk you up!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
24th July 2006 12:26 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Any official announcement???

I see nothing on rs.com

LJ.

Virtual Ticket will air clips from press conference from Germany this week.

get well soon
24th July 2006 12:28 PM
Jumping Jack This is all part of Cohl's plan to get you salivating like Pavlov's dogs and willing to jump at his command!
24th July 2006 12:30 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Virtual Ticket will air clips from press conference from Germany this week.

get well soon

Thank you.

I hope to greet you this Fall.

LJ.
24th July 2006 12:31 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Thank you.

I hope to greet you this Fall.

LJ.

not if your still sick. Get rest!
24th July 2006 12:34 PM
Altamont
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

are the Voodoo Pug's playing at more pizza parlors in hopes to finally pay off their bill from the summit show?

the Mama Leoni's gig, by Voodoo Pug standards, was considered a financial boon, no?

[Edited by Saint Sway]

The Voodoopugs have carried on without Pug and are touring classrooms now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqNOkXEHkU
24th July 2006 12:38 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Altamont wrote:
The Voodoopugs have carried on without Pug and are touring classrooms now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqNOkXEHkU

yup! that them!

even the cape could not of saved this performance
24th July 2006 02:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

[Edited by Saint Sway]

low gross....but full house thanks to ingenious papering!

Sadly, I will not be rejoining the Voodoo Pugs for any warm up gigs this time around. I am not sure if they will be setting something up though for a show with different personnel or not.
24th July 2006 03:00 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

low gross....but full house thanks to ingenious papering!

Sadly, I will not be rejoining the Voodoo Pugs for any warm up gigs this time around. I am not sure if they will be setting something up though for a show with different personnel or not.

the power of the Pug... cannot be denied.
24th July 2006 03:14 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

the power of the Pug... cannot be denied.

perhaps a solo acoustic show (w/the cape & top hat added to help draw)

many pizzerias, frat houses and childrens parks are currently available (and wide open) in and around the Chicago area

Tommy's Place, however, looks completely booked. NTN Trivia & Playstation night and many karaoke bookings.
24th July 2006 03:21 PM
jb The Pug has gone solo, and so has his audience. He plays in the lonely confines of his basement, trying to recapture the excitement of playing to crowds other than his dogs.......
24th July 2006 03:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
The Pug has gone solo, and so has his audience. He plays in the lonely confines of his basement, trying to recapture the excitement of playing to crowds other than his dogs.......

and toddler and infant sons!

Due to workload (Saint Sway has ALL the details!!), I will be out of the "Circuit" for another year or so....but expect an appearance in Wildwood NJ over Labor Day weekend.......maybe for one song, maybe more....you will just have to wait!
24th July 2006 03:25 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
The Pug has gone solo, and so has his audience. He plays in the lonely confines of his basement, trying to recapture the excitement of playing to crowds other than his dogs.......

that sounds very sad. But atleast he is no longer paying bars to allow him to play.

perhaps less humiliating, no?
24th July 2006 03:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

that sounds very sad. But atleast he is no longer paying bars to allow him to play.

perhaps less humiliating, no?

still humiliating.
24th July 2006 03:26 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

and toddler and infant sons!

Due to workload (Saint Sway has ALL the details!!), I will be out of the "Circuit" for another year or so....but expect an appearance in Wildwood NJ over Labor Day weekend.......maybe for one song, maybe more....you will just have to wait!

I TRUST YOU WILL SKIP THE CHICAGO sUMMITT..BE THERE, DONE THAT, NO????
24th July 2006 03:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I TRUST YOU WILL SKIP THE CHICAGO sUMMITT..BE THERE, DONE THAT, NO????

As we had discussed before, once mini tour begins....JSNTS (aka Just Say No To Summits!)
24th July 2006 03:31 PM
jb I will contact you at 4:47 EST............................
24th July 2006 03:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I will contact you at 4:47 EST............................

I shall clear the necessary time from my schedule.
24th July 2006 03:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Pug has traded in the top hat & cape for a name badge and 4 ft booth (with signage!!)

Once again, Pug has used ADDA wisely!! He has quit the Voodoo Pugs frat house/tavern touring circuit in exchange for the Liquid Molding Convention Circuit!! He is now entertaining larger crowds and earning better gross!!!

A true WGN News/Vh1 Behind The Music success story!
24th July 2006 03:35 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I shall clear the necessary time from my schedule.

I have booked Boston, and no other dates.....The NYC thing is difficult b/c of theater show,,,,I already went to Giants, although there will be a large Shidoobee party...maybe this is the place to meet?????
24th July 2006 03:43 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
This is all part of Cohl's plan to get you salivating like Pavlov's dogs and willing to jump at his command!

It's true! He's diabolical!
24th July 2006 03:47 PM
Bloozehound They've been playing Stones here on the radio all day, the DJ said they'll have confirmation if the Stones will play here or not by tomorrow

24th July 2006 03:48 PM
Nellcote Presser tomorrow, no?
24th July 2006 03:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
10/6 - Grizzly Stadium, Missoula, Montana

I am going to shoot for the Montana show!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)