ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fall tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
21st July 2006 01:55 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:

don't know Bill...
Did you know a girl named Lisa Herman aka Buffy (for real)...LOL!
She's got a tattoo shop in AC and does Rollerderby in pHilly now!

ABSOLUTELY...KNEW BUFFY VERY WELL.WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HER THRUOUT..SHE KINDA WENT OFF THE DEEP END BUT A COOL CHICK NONETHELESS.
21st July 2006 01:57 PM
sirmoonie I knew Buffy too. I used to romp with her.
21st July 2006 01:59 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

LOL..that was really disgusting!!! I will talk to you and hopefully we can get to the Beacon or Atlantic City...Regards-JB

Joshy, I've always wanted to travel to Spain but that guy is keeping me from doing so.
21st July 2006 01:59 PM
jb Is Seattle going to be a arena?
21st July 2006 02:00 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I've always wanted to travel to Spain but that guy is keeping me from doing so.

I went there on my honeymoon, go figure!!!! Anyway, this is all exciting, a buit strange, and hopefully we all won't be nuked before showtime.
21st July 2006 02:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Is Seattle going to be a arena?

Its QWest Field - Its where Seahawks play I believe - not sure if they can dome it up or not. You going?
21st July 2006 02:02 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

ABSOLUTELY...KNEW BUFFY VERY WELL.WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HER THRUOUT..SHE KINDA WENT OFF THE DEEP END BUT A COOL CHICK NONETHELESS.

Finally someone we both know... I drank with Buff from the day I met her.
Coolest chick, never a g/f but a great "buddy"...
You should see her now. She got a tremendous boob job, looks stunning...
Her along with a few others and myself, were the small group of punk rockers back home.
We hung non stop until I moved out here in 1988... She did a few of my tats as practice, not bad, before she went pro... Now she is rich! She does well, live in P'ville now!
I hope we meet up in AC this Fall...
21st July 2006 02:08 PM
BILL PERKS PDOG
BILL MANNERY
PIERRE BEURET
GARY BROWN
JOHN REYNOLDS
CHIP BERDINIS

ANY OF THEM RING A BELL
21st July 2006 02:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
PDOG
BILL MANNERY
PIERRE BEURET
GARY BROWN
JOHN REYNOLDS
CHIP BERDINIS

ANY OF THEM RING A BELL

Jay
Silent Bob
Dante Hicks
Alyssa Jones
21st July 2006 02:17 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Jay
Silent Bob
Dante Hicks
Alyssa Jones

CAITLYNN BREE?
21st July 2006 02:17 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Jay
Silent Bob
Dante Hicks
Alyssa Jones

Clerks was great don't have a good feel for the sequel.
21st July 2006 02:20 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
PDOG
BILL MANNERY
PIERRE BEURET
GARY BROWN
JOHN REYNOLDS
CHIP BERDINIS

ANY OF THEM RING A BELL

Nothing jumps out, but my mind isn't always real sharp...
Most of the folks i remember where the kids I grew up with in Ventnor before high school.
90% of those were Italian last named kids! The rest were Jews, Irish and a few retards!
I knew most of the local surfers from the pier in Ventnor too. The drug thing, ya know!
You'd probably remember my name... Weiner! Pronounced like the hot dog! so you get... Pdog!

Remember the Brigantine Castle? I remember playing minature golf near there, my grandparents lived on the island, roght by one of the golf course greens.
Kane was my cousin, Neil, grew up there and is now a cop in AC... He's a few years older than me, and i got a year or two on you...

keefkid
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
I still predict there will be no Mini-Tour! Watch my words.

go away... yer killing my buzzzzzz
Dan I was an extra on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Saw Kristy Swanson up close. Even better than the pictures.

I am prepared to spend up to $40 for Dodger Stadium but other than that I am playing it by ear.
21st July 2006 02:21 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

CAITLYNN BREE?

I fucked her!
21st July 2006 02:28 PM
monkey_man Is it me or does everything seem a little bit brighter today knowing that we have show dates!!
21st July 2006 02:29 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Is it me or does everything seem a little bit brighter today knowing that we have show dates!!

Muck brighter, even me and Mr. Perks are tripping down memory lane... Thisa band is all about the love!
21st July 2006 02:29 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:

Nothing jumps out, but my mind isn't always real sharp...
Most of the folks i remember where the kids I grew up with in Ventnor before high school.
90% of those were Italian last named kids! The rest were Jews, Irish and a few retards!
I knew most of the local surfers from the pier in Ventnor too. The drug thing, ya know!
You'd probably remember my name... Weiner! Pronounced like the hot dog! so you get... Pdog!

Remember the Brigantine Castle? I remember playing minature golf near there, my grandparents lived on the island, roght by one of the golf course greens.
Kane was my cousin, Neil, grew up there and is now a cop in AC... He's a few years older than me, and i got a year or two on you...

RELATED TO NORM,BRIAN,JOE WEINER ETC?
NOW I REMEMBER NEIL KANE.. TALL & SKINNY,OLDER THAN MYSELF
21st July 2006 02:31 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

RELATED TO NORM,BRIAN,JOE WEINER ETC?
NOW I REMEMBER NEIL KANE.. TALL & SKINNY,OLDER THAN MYSELF

Not related... Although you'll find alot of us around Jersey... Maybe distant, who knows.
Neil is a cool guy... He's having a kid and still ives in brigantine. you still down there?
21st July 2006 03:11 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Probably should skip Foxboro and try to get NY/Az
[Edited by jb]

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your young , moist , sweaty , glistening , GLISTENING ..... GLISTENING !!! Joshy forehead and just say ........ , well ........ " Thanks " ..... for being ...... well ................. JOSH !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !
21st July 2006 03:19 PM
ListenToTheLion Will the Mini-Tour bring them to that shithole called Omaha?
21st July 2006 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Its QWest Field - Its where Seahawks play I believe - not sure if they can dome it up or not. You going?

Big place to fill up!!! I would liove to vacation there as Howard Schultz, founder of Starbuck, is a man I admire.
21st July 2006 03:23 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Big place to fill up!!! I would liove to vacation there as Howard Schultz, founder of Starbuck, is a man I admire.

It is no QWEST CENTER !!!!

21st July 2006 03:25 PM
Some Guy I just took my afternoon shizzle.
21st July 2006 03:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I just took my afternoon shizzle.

lumpy or runny?
21st July 2006 03:28 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

lumpy or runny?

floater.
21st July 2006 03:36 PM
Joey
Keith Moon
Stevie Nicks
Shelly Hack
Ringo Starr
Dack Rambo

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
21st July 2006 03:36 PM
Stonesgail
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ordinarily I would avoid Gints but I'm betting Beacon will be impossible.

Not if I can help it Jumping Jack.

Note: I thought I was responding to JJ's posts. (Hello
John.)

[Edited by Stonesgail]
21st July 2006 03:41 PM
pdog
quote:
Stonesgail wrote:

Not if I can help it Jumping Jack.

Note: I thought I was responding to JJ's posts. (Hello
John.)

[Edited by Stonesgail]

Thx for clearing that up, I was confused, but thought you had a secret way to get tickets!
21st July 2006 03:43 PM
Stonesgail
quote:
pdog wrote:

Thx for clearing that up, I was confused, but thought you had a secret way to get tickets!

I do. I just don't go of message boards bragging
about my connections. It's just not cool.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)