ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday!
Indiana University Assembly Center, July 26, 1975
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Boy Never Gets Older Return to archive
24th July 2006 04:32 AM
pdog Saw The Raconteurs tonight...
Fucking incredible... If anyone gets a chance to see them...GO!
If Jimmy Page and Mick Taylor had a baby, it would be Jack White!
The band is amazing... The choice of covers songs insane!

The Gnarls Barkley cover of Crazy, was just that... For a hookie pop song, I've kinda dug it, hearing it tonight blown up to rock and roll thunder was great. It Ain't Easy the cover of a Bowie song Bowie covered... Fucking great... They also covered a Sonny Bono song and I think A Nancy Sinatra song...
The true highlight was Veins... This band is awesome, go see them or at least get the record...
24th July 2006 04:52 AM
Jumacfly the Raconteurs's record is a very nice one!!
"Together" is a great ballad
Last Primal Scream and Zutons are amazing as well!
24th July 2006 01:10 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Saw The Raconteurs tonight...
Fucking incredible... If anyone gets a chance to see them...GO!
If Jimmy Page and Mick Taylor had a baby, it would be Jack White!
The band is amazing... The choice of covers songs insane!

The Gnarls Barkley cover of Crazy, was just that... For a hookie pop song, I've kinda dug it, hearing it tonight blown up to rock and roll thunder was great. It Ain't Easy the cover of a Bowie song Bowie covered... Fucking great... They also covered a Sonny Bono song and I think A Nancy Sinatra song...
The true highlight was Veins... This band is awesome, go see them or at least get the record...

I was at the show last night as well! The really ripped on It Ain't Easy. I was at their Sat show as well and they didn't play the Gnarls song that night
24th July 2006 01:16 PM
pdog I had a feeling you were there? Working? I could've been right next to you, Where were you? I almost asked a few guys if they were monkeyman... I didn't want to explain if I was wrong...
24th July 2006 01:44 PM
monkey_man I was working upstairs. Next time you come to a show at the warfield or the fillmore let me know and we'll figure out a way to introduce ourselves. Unfortunately, I will not be at the X / Rollins show this week. . .I'm going back east for two weeks.

[Edited by monkey_man]
24th July 2006 01:47 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
I was working upstairs. Next time you come to a show at the warfield or the fillmore let me know and we'll figure out a way to introduce ourselves.

It was unplanned, I got a cheap ticket at the last mniute, parked and went in. Ran into some dudes out front who couldn't give away floor tix and were trying... I paid $20 more than I should've. It was a really good show IMO. I was right up by the stage Brendans side...

I may go see X and Rollins next week... We'll figure something out...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)