ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday!
Indiana University Assembly Center, July 26, 1975
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Axl "Asshole" Rose At It Again Return to archive
22nd July 2006 08:47 AM
RollingstonesUSA AXL ROSE's Guns N' Roasties - July 22, 2006
According to Mirror.co.uk, Axl Rose nearly sparked a riot at a reunion concert by allegedly refusing to go on stage until he had eaten a roast lamb dinner.

The 44-year-old GUNS N' ROSES singer reportedly kept fans waiting an hour and 15 minutes in sweltering heat on Wednesday (July 19) while caterers rushed to prepare his grub.

Thousands started jeering and throwing objects at the stage in Newcastle, England, but wildman Axl — who flew in by helicopter — allegedly refused to budge.

Fan Saskia Green, 25, said: "It was really hot and the crowd was booing because he was taking forever.

"A security guard said the delay was caused by Axl demanding a lamb dinner before he went on — very rock 'n' roll."

Colin Revel, manager of the Metro Arena, confirmed to Mirror.co.uk Axl refused to play until he had been fed, adding, "Only a roast dinner would do."
22nd July 2006 09:47 AM
corgi37 I love roast lamb, but it makes me fart.
22nd July 2006 09:58 AM
not bound to please
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I love roast lamb, but it makes me fart.

I denounce this thread
22nd July 2006 10:53 AM
glencar They should have just microwaved the lamb & saved an hour of food prep time. Hundreds are dying in this most recent Euro heat wave. Axl is an ass.
22nd July 2006 01:30 PM
gotdablouse "reunion" ? With Slash ?
22nd July 2006 01:43 PM
lotsajizz oh yeah, it's in the 'Mirror'...thus it MUST be true!

OK now

Cazart!!!

22nd July 2006 03:09 PM
pdog It's their own fault.
If you want to see Axl Rose's new G&R cover band and feel any ill will, aceept the fact you went to see Axl Rose's G&R cover band!
The heat exhaustion was the show highlight!
22nd July 2006 03:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
oh yeah, it's in the 'Mirror'...thus it MUST be true!

Ha! sounds like "Fox-News".

22nd July 2006 03:19 PM
pdog Axl has never been known to be an asshole, treat fans like shit or just take a long time to get something done...
Fox News type lies, of course!
22nd July 2006 10:53 PM
keefjunkie hes such a bitch.
22nd July 2006 11:31 PM
Trey Krimsin Axl Rose has appeared in and out of the spotlight for the past four or five years, and he still thinks he deserves the "diva" treatment?

Bull-fucking-shit!!!!!

Let me hear this Chinese Democracy album when it eventually comes out (I'll believe it's this fall when I see it) and the public will decide if Axl deserves the treatment. Right now, Axl Rose deserves jack squat! Thanks for adding to the body count, you diva prick!

Wow, such anger! I haven't felt that way since......five hours ago.

Nevermind.
23rd July 2006 12:29 AM
Lethargy Serves the dumb-ass fans right, for being...well...Axl Rose fans.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)